Trump Addresses The Nation On Border Crisis

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Joe Riley, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

Like most of those that don't like the putting America 1st. the post by LuLu Moffet shows just how far they will go. And like most they can't even see that the nose & nude statue aren't combined.

Qoute
    "Sufferers are those who can't see a man with a mile long nose wearing no clothes."

I see a likeness with a long nose, And a statue depicting an out of shape likeness of Trump. I'm guessing these are the kind of images that entertains those that like the kind of mess Obama left Trump to deal with.

Don Alaska and Frank Sanoica like this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I find it really disgusting that Americans have no problem with such as this. There have been many presidents that I haven't cared for, but I tried to respect them simply because they were the American president. This is beyond pathetic. (And I am no big fan of Trump; this simply is disgusting.)

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Can you imagine Obama...or even Hillary being treated like this? I think we need some maturity in our presentations.

4. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Sticks and stones. Since the majority here at our Klub all feel generally the same way, it's so easy for you guys to be just a tad self-righteous and indignant. I have seen examples of your maturity and abhor it in the same way you view any opposition. My my.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

[​IMG]This was standard fare when the Obama,s occupied the Peoples House. This is called maturity and civility? But yet we were fed a daily dose of this kind of stuff, and I heard laughter from one side of the house.but not a lot of protest or admonishment of those that would stoop so low. Two sides to every blanket!

Frank Sanoica and Lulu Moppet like this.
  6. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Having a long forgettery does not make it any less hypocritical, Peter. ;)

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Standard fare? Don't be ridiculous. The country lost all sense of civility as soon as Trump took office. It's one thing to disagree or criticize the president, but these images are disturbing and obviously the products of deranged individuals.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Worse than standard fare, Beth. Deranged wins House seat:
    "Candidate denounced for depicting Obama as ape wins Kentucky House seat"
    https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article113487028.html

He didn't elect himself, did he? The deranged guy had his deranged supporters.

Odd story, this. He committed suicide a year later, and in 2018 the seat was won by his former democratic opponent. Takes all kinds. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean they are not out there. Certainly showed up in Charlottesville.

9. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Beth Gallagher @Lulu Moppet

Really, now, isn't "deranged" a bit harsh to be used to describe the mentality of morons? In my book, a deranged individual acts heinously without regard to others' safety. The ridiculous effigies shown here just don't qualify as deranged, IMO.

Why take time to ridicule some who express themselves so foolishly?

There are far better ways to spend our time.

Frank

Don Alaska and Shirley Martin like this.
  10. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think that posting nasty things like this benefit any of us. All it does is make us angry with each other. Can we have respect enough for each other to discuss issues without nastiness?

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Agree

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

As an immigrant I can understand just what you need to do to become a citizen. I had to prove I was not a burden but a benefit to the country in order to get citizenship. I was trying to become a citizen of a third world country and had to go through all that. These people in the US who wants to commit societal suicide by letting people run across the boarder and treating them better than someone who came in legal. They want to stop the wall than a shoot on sight should take its place.

Don Alaska and Frank Sanoica like this.