Trump Assassination Attempts

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This guy, Routh, was also in black rock commercials, just like the last shooter ,Crooks, was in their commercials. The likelihood of that happening independently is basically nil. Both of these people were recruited and in place for when it was time to use them.
    It is getting pretty obvious that our government is trying to kill Trump, just like they had the Kennedys killed.

The left happily blames Trump for causing it, while their own people keep saying that “Trump is a danger and must be eliminated”, by people in congress and other government positions. They are out to get him, and then Trump fights back, so they say that it was his own fault.
    This has got to be horrible for Trump’s family. Don Jr. was just saying that this is the second time he has had to try and explain to his five kids what is happening to their grandfather. I am sure the little ones wish that Trump would just quit and be a “stay-home Grandpa”.

2. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The C.I.A. provided intelligence to Austrian authorities that allowed them to disrupt a plot that could have killed thousands of people at a Taylor Swift concert in Vienna this month, the agency's deputy director said on Wednesday.

The C.I.A. knew about the above in advance and prevented a disaster in a foreign country before it happened, but not an assassination plot on Trump in the U.S.????

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The latest would-be Trump assassin is a Democrat and Harris supporter who was cited in the New York Times for his efforts to recruit international fighters for Ukraine. He also wrote a book in which he advocated for the assassination of Donald Trump. Yet, he was not only walking free but somehow knew that Trump would be playing this unscheduled golf game at one of his golf clubs that was not Mara Lago.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2024
  4. Ken Anderson

To me, that sounds like he was a supporter of anyone who was opposing Trump.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

From The Daily Caller:

Routh appears to have donated over $100 to ActBlue, making contributions to the 2020 presidential campaigns of Tom Steyer, Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, and Beto O’Rourke, federal campaign finance records show.

In March, Routh voted in North Carolina’s Democratic primary, CNN reported, however he previously appeared to support Trump in 2016, and suggested he has since changed his opinion on the former president.

“While you were my choice in 2106 (sic), I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving,” he wrote in June 2020, according to CNN. “I will be glad when you gone.”

Routh tagged President Joe Biden’s Twitter account in April, saying his campaign should be “called something like KADAF. Keep America democratic and free,” while Trump’s campaign “should be MASA …make Americans slaves again master. DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose.”

Vada Bloom and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Routh was well known in Ukraine for his efforts to bring troops to fight for them. It's being reported that he had a phone interview with The NY Times in 2023. That couldn't have been easy to get.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/15/us/politics/trump-routh-ukraine-interview.html

That above NY Times link is available without a subscription now. Not sure how long that will last.

The FBI and CIA had to be aware of this guy. Who knows what connections he may have had.

Yes, yes, I know. Conspiracy theory accusations are on their way.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2024
    Ed Wilson and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have read one report that, again, it was a civilian who first spotted the guy in the bushes and alerted the SS. I have also now read that, during a Congressional hearing, it was released that the lead agent in the Butler, Pennsylvania incident was a diversity hire who failed at several stages of her training but was given a waiver due to her gender and ethnicity.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I now read a commentator who referred to the guy walking around on a golf course with an AK-47 as "a mostly peaceful attempt...".

Bobby Cole and Jacob Petersheim like this.
  9. Ken Anderson

With the FBI investigating, we'll never know the facts.

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Governor DeSantis said that Florida would also conduct an investigation. Regardless, most of us know that the left has been outright saying that Trump needs to be “taken out” (many using those exact words), and it is very likely that the same CIA and of the agencies that were involved in the Kennedy assassinations, and other political murders, are spearheading these events.
    With both of these assassins having been involved with Blackrock, there is an obvious connection between the two attempts, even though from the outside, they might not look connected, just the work of two liberal lunatics.

An interesting thing today. The news people were asking Biden about the Trump assassination attempt yesterday, and he stopped, turned, and said , “Thank God , the President is okay”.
    Then he went on to say something about the secret service needing improvement. But he definitely called Trump the President.

11. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

If they did shoot at him first, I stand behind then 100%. If someone points a gun at people I figure they plan to shoot someone, or many people. I never knew of such a stupid "rule" or protocol that forced an officer to have to wait until they're shot at to fire their weapon :mad: Is that up the each State Police Force, or is that a Federal Law? Is it even a law at all, or just some high mucky muck's big idea?

Ed Wilson likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

I guess I won't disagree, just to be optimistic, but do we yet know what really happened to JFK??

13. Denise Evans

Registered

Not that there's any honor among thieves, but of course he'd want harris in there, since they're the party of "defund the police" and they must be for illegal immigration too. This guy fits right in with them, maybe not just a "volunteer" assassination??

14. Denise Evans

Registered

I totally believe that the Left is behind these attempts on Trump's life. After seeing all they've done so far, and the worst part is they've gotten away with it because of big-money supporters, it would not surprise me for them to do anything at all to win to keep their power. I believe they've already murdered to keep themselves ruling over this country.

15. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The guy who was Obama's cook somehow drowned. I wonder if he knew too much?