Trump Assassination Attempts

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm sure someone will call this a conspiracy-theory, NOT!! And I thought this was not a "planned" trip to play golf, but CNN and Msnbs (not a typo) just happen to show up now :rolleyes:

This is how desperate the Left is to keep control, and the money flowing into their pockets.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Registered

Yep, I noticed Como on that news station, he's another that's just going where the wind blows.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  3. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I presume most people are seeing the reports coming out of CIA connections as well as bizarre actions and public statements well before he went after Trump. This clearly isn't "some random wacko" who was previously unknown to authorities.

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The Special Agent in Charge of the FBI field office had to remove all his anti-Trump vitriol from his social media accounts so that the FBI could cleanly promote him into that position. The FBI denies this.

From the article:

His bias against conservatives and those of his deputy, Dena Perkins, permeated the unit,” said the whistleblower.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, announced Tuesday that his top prosecutor, Attorney General Ashley Moody, will lead an independent investigation into the assassination attempt and will pursue attempted murder charges against Mr. Routh.

Washington Times
    Sept. 17, 2024

Last edited: Sep 17, 2024
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

I agree Jacob, these guys are for hire, and they aren't doing it without getting payed. I mean "this" guy and his "group" that's been hired to go over to Ukraine for just one thing I heard about. Just today I read he was camped out at that Golf Course waiting for Trump and others to show up. Don't know if that's true or not.

Vada Bloom and Jacob Petersheim like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't doubt this a bit, and how easy it must be when they have the tech giants in their pockets, though I don't Elon would be in on any of that crap, but nothing surprises me either :(

John Brunner likes this.
  7. Denise Evans

Registered

Thank you John, this confirms for me that my respect and trust in J.D. Vance, I am glad he has been chosen as V.P. by President Trump.

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I appreciate DeSantis but I have to wonder about attempted murder charges. The guy never fired a shot so I'd assume conspiracy to commit or something similar. Of course, what I know about the law will fill a thimble.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

With the media we have today, it will probably just be the guy was only looking for some free tips on golfing.

10. John Brunner

I was thinking the same thing.

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This is a well-written article by Donald Barnat that brings out some really good points about the last assassination attempt on President Trump. He actually goes back as far as the Kennedy assassination and points out a similarity that I did not know existed, which is that Dallas had posters up saying Kennedy should be executed for treason.
    We didn’t have anything like that in Idaho, where I lived.

I started following him from X after I read his first article there, and he is one of the Kennedy/old-time Democrats that is an RFK supporter and has now joined the Kennedy/Trump camp. (There are a lot of conservative old-time Democrats who followed Kennedy, and now are MAHA/MAGA people.)
    He has written several good articles, and the link goes to the website where he posts them besides X.

https://lostdem.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

12. Denise Evans

Registered

Thank you Yvonne, I'll be taking a look. It's frightening to think there are actually people with murder on their mind due to dangerous rhetoric/propaganda. It is the world we live in and it's no surprise for many of us. "Free speech" needs to have some boundaries set but I doubt that will ever happen. And please no one freak out, I just wish there was some some way to stop what to me are threats on a life. It's like Free-speech is being redefined as well as other "privileges/freedoms" we have. Then if there were laws, how would we ever enforce it. It seems a free-for-all, anything goes, Babylon. Read your history if you want to know what it was like there :(

Hmm, I hate to give yet another site my email Yvonne, and this one is asking for mine. I would so love to read the article, any way you can copy and paste it maybe?

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Senator Grassley released some new info about the Butler shooting. Things just keep getting worse for the Secret Service. How is it that more people haven't been fired, starting with the acting director Rowe?

Secret Service agents assured Butler County, Pennsylvania, law enforcement that they would secure the building that would-be assassin Thomas Crooks shot former President Trump and others from on July 13 during an outdoor rally, per an investigation by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

"Butler County law enforcement officials stated that at separate times during the walkthrough, when they reiterated their concerns to the agents and counter sniper about securing the AGR complex buildings, the agents responded: ‘we will take care of it,’" Grassley's office revealed in a Tuesday letter to acting Secret Service Director Ronald Rowe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...-take-care-of-building-crooks-shot-trump-from

14. John Brunner

I don't want people fired. I want them prosecuted.

15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

You can just follow Donald Barnat on X and read it, or if you do not want to follow him, just got to his X page and read it. Here is what it looks like.

IMG_7049.jpeg

Denise Evans likes this.