Trump Cnn

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Kalvin Mitnic

Kalvin Mitnic Veteran Member
    Registered

You seem to have a 'thing' for Jews. BTW you don't think Jews can be fair and balanced? Why not say what you really think. Otherwise some might think you're biased or maybe jealous.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I am not against any group I only show the facts. Please don't try and amply anything I said you decide what is fact

3. Kalvin Mitnic

Registered

I will never let any seemingly pointed reference (negative) to Jews go without response.

"of the same group? Fare and balanced I don’t know you decide." Seems a none to subtle suggestion that Jews are not.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In the United States, at least, Jewish people are overwhelmingly liberal Democrats. That's no more racist than stating that blacks are overwhelmingly Democrat, except that blacks are even more overwhelmingly Democrat. It is not racist to state a fact.

Source: People Press: A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  5. Kalvin Mitnic

Registered

I totally agree, and certain ethnics do certainly gravitate to parties, but your reply while accurate seems a non sequitur since party affiliation or 'racist' was not at issue as I saw things. Stars on people send a message, or should. I saw a suggestion that Jews might not be fair and balanced (especially singled out) as opposed to..?? Who?

Bigot,racist,Nazi, UberFeminist and similar labels are used far too often.
    Sources of remarks are often helpful. Like I can say Hitler and Nazis had Jews wear stars (Yellow) that's a documented fact. If I see a star on a picture otherwise it's an unproven label, unproven unless there's a factual source referenced and even then it might suggest an agenda. Jew baiting is a popular forum topic in some venues though facts supported on any subject is grist for the mill.
    I have know way of confirming CNN is (suggested) infested with Jews so the fairness of news 'may' be unfair. Innuendo can be as denigrating as is 'damned with faint praise.'

6. Harry Havens

Harry Havens Veteran Member
    Registered

Not sure why the Star of David is featured so prominently or even if accurate. If you follow the premise, then where would Jared and Ivanka Kushner stand?

7. Ken Anderson

Jared and Ivanka are pretty liberal.

8. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Ken Anderson

I don't know, and I don't even know if everyone on Martin's CNN list are Jewish. My only point in this is that Jewish people in America tend to be liberal Democrats, and there's nothing whatsoever racist in acknowledging statistical fact.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Probably most are but I haven't really looked it up. There are always exceptions. I'm sitting here thinking of all the Jewish people I know. :)

One came to mind and I think he's a Republican but I'm not sure.

Hope I'm not being racist thinking about who I know that is Jewish.

Just remembered that @Steve North is Jewish but I don't know his political views and maybe that's how he likes it.

11. Harry Havens

Registered

She converted prior to marriage to Jared Kushner. Some of those people listed on the CNN picture converted prior to or result of marriage. It could be argued that Judiasm in not a race, so therefore the picture is not racist. Stating they are all liberals or biased towards liberals is even acceptable. However the inclusion of the Star of David on each picture and the accompanying inference is most definitely bigoted. Any attempt otherwise, is seriously weak B.S. and which such statement, will no doubt anger many on this forum. A rose by any other name still smells like a rose and this has the opposite odor.

12. Ken Anderson

I wouldn't know how to tell a Jewish person apart from someone who isn't Jewish. Probably, if they were Orthodox, I'd notice.

13. Ken Anderson

Before this thread, I hadn't considered that there might be people who think the Nazis invented the Star of David.

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I know because they've said they were Jewish. In fact I just remembered a dear friend from a forum long ago that was Jewish and she was definitely a conservative. She died a few years ago but is still on my FB page.

15. Harry Havens

Registered

Andrew Breitbart was Jewish
    Matt Drudge is Jewish
    Charles Krauthammer is Jewish
    Geraldo Rivera is Jewish
    Ben Shapiro is Jewish
    Chris Wallace is Jewish