Trump Is Done Hurray!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Steven Stanick, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    I can post at least 8 links showing that this statement is a down right fabrication. First published by "bustatroll" a satire site. Of course none of you true believers will accept any of these links.
    I hate trump with a passion, did before during and after his administration. Yes I am euphoric over this repudiation.
    You hold out will deny, procrastinate and obfuscate until you are dragged kicking and screaming into reality.
    You know deep inside your self that the election is legitimate, you know it is. You know realistically that his challenges are going to fail.
    Most of you will come around and spend the next 4 years quibbling and amplifying Bidens every foible. Good on you more power to ya! However there will be some that will go to their death waving the MAGA banner of a wanna be dictator. For you few, I truly pity you!

Mary Robi likes this.
  2. Peter Renfro

Registered

Rich coming from you,Frank!!!!

Mary Robi likes this.
  3. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

You're right, Bobby, I'd always take those kinds of statements with a pinch of salt, too. If we can't trust Reuters anymore, who can we trust then? CNBC might also have lacked the diligence needed in these cases.
    What seems to be clear, though, is that it was originally published on a website that calls its work satire.
    Cf. https://www.factcheck.org/2019/08/social-media-posts-treat-fictional-harris-quote-as-fact/

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, it’s amazing the responses that were gleaned when the Babylon Bee was on FB.

I have found that the media in the U.S. is continually lax and the art of real journalism is a thing of the past it seems. I was, for a time, leaning toward the BBC but even they get a spin on things and run with it occasionally and not thinking of revealing All the details.
    I would guess that Reuters is about the best I could hope for at this time but still, finding the “who, what, when, where, how and sometimes why, are still lacking sometimes.

Though I am a man of faith, I really like to peruse science much more than the oft misunderstood and misquoted political arena. Even Jesus disliked politicians but he had a doctor as a disciple which shows me that even science, with all of the changes from one day to the next, is better for the dignity and service of mankind.
    Come to think of it, back in the days of Jesus, there were harsh penalties for scribes who misquoted a person or published a falsehood.
    I do not think they would look kindly at satire.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh, please. You are the biggest blustering bully I have ever encountered. Name calling, hate speech and harsh language are your trademark, which seems to be a liberal prerequisite. Do yourself a favor and help yourself to "be adult;" it's not up to us.

Neither party is without corruption, so let's just give Joe enough rope and see if he can hang himself. I believe he is totally incompetent and has dementia, so he will simply be a puppet in the White House and a vehicle to install Kamala. Trump is an ass personality-wise but he is no one's puppet.

It will be a relief to me to have a president that shows a little restraint and decorum, but at what cost? Open borders and higher taxes? I don't see much to celebrate, personally.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    Al Amoling and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Peter Renfro

Funny how fingers ALWAYS point away from their owners.......

7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Peter Renfro

Others' pity for me means next to nothing in my overall scheme. Why would it?

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  8. Peter Renfro

Registered

The Republicans will burn this nation to the ground before they’ll allow liberals to have it. They’re the jilted jealous husband in the divorce that strangles the children and burns down the house before he commits suicide. He’ll die before he lets his wife have custody.

9. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

That is the most asinine post ever. It's libs/dems who are burning cities with no regard for the inhabitants.

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

President Trump is a LONG way from done and gone, and I believe that he will be re-elected, and with an amazing turnout of votes, once the actual votes are counted, and the fraud votes are thrown out.
    People from any political persuasion can easily understand that. “Glitches” should not ALL go in favor of one candidate, and none in favor of the other, so they are obviously NOT a malfunction of the software, but a planned vote-stealing. The fact that many of the voting machines which are supposed to have glitched are owned by prominent democrats does seems to make the false votes counted claim, even more credible.
    By law, it is allowed, and with precedents, to dispute fraud in voting, and asking for a re-count of votes should not be objectionable if no one has cheated, so why all of the refusal of doing so ?

Here is a great article that breaks down , state by state, some of the most obvious reasons for a recount.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/wait_just_a_minute_some_very_good_news_may_be_coming.html?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Who has been doing the burning and who has been loading fuel to the fires Pete? You call yourself a critical thinker and all you really are is critical because there’s absolutely no thinking going on!
    Where are the burning buildings, robbed businesses and monuments torn down and killings going on? Think now Pete, it’s easy but ya just have to think for a change. Can you spell D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T as in Democrat held cities and states?

Ya know, I’ve written to back to you in a PM and have written it on this very forum for everyone to see that I believe you’re an intelligent man but you keep trying to prove me wrong. THINK and STUDY and prove me right.

Note: @Al Amoling, you got to it faster than I did but I’ll still leave my post. Not that yours isn’t good but I just have more to say about it.

12. Peter Renfro

Registered

You are really getting tiresome Bobby!
    My nation is NOT a Christian nation.
    Christians have no lock on righteousness or morality, far from it!
    Who the hell are you to judge me?
    I feel like a complete fool, you had me convinced that while you were a right wing trumps supporting Christian, you were a man of honor.
    Damn, I sure have changed my mind about you since November 3rd when you peeled away your veneer of civility and showed your true colors!

13. Peter Renfro

Registered

No if you would really check, most arsons were comitted by white folks trying to promote a race war.

14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Typical of you. Get all offended when someone challenges your ability to think.

15. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Peter Renfro @Bobby Cole
    And both your responses are exactly why I rarley make comment any more about politics or religion.
    Moving on to something else.

Trevalius Guyus likes this.