Trump Is Done Hurray!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Steven Stanick, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes white "woke" liberals who supported BLM

Terry Coywin and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

IN DEMOCRAT run cities and states. Are you implying that “white folks” that burn stuff can’t be democrats? If that is so, then why do the “white folks” who run those cities and states allow it?
    Al was right.........asinine!

Note: I’ll have to remember that some of those folks running in and out of buildings whilst stealing someone else’s goods were really white but had painted faces that made them look black so they could start a race war against black people. Yeah, gotta be careful of white folks who look black.

Terry Coywin likes this.
  3. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Blah, blah, blah.....The election IS over. Now, y'all get over it...........

Mary Robi likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

People are still debating over the years of ANY past president (if Trump is indeed past) so what makes this one any different?
    The important thing is that we’re here and witnesses to the events rather than having to rely on the history books for past information.
    No matter who is the actual winner of this election, we are living history which is definitely something I cherish rather than avoid.

5. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe in the social circles where you hang out ...............

(Yeah, I know, like in here.)

Nancy Hart likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Actually, I am certain that it was the result of immense fraud, but I am fairly certain that this will never be proven because there are too many people involved, and those who would be charged with seeking the truth will instead be invested in propping up a fake election because of what an acknowledged fake election would do for our standing in the world, as well as at home. Knowing that our elections are a fraud, I doubt that I'll be voting again.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  8. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Why do conservatives that have supported the greatest liar in the history of the American presidency support him even knowing he lost because of what he is? Also, why are the republicans so afraid to speak out against his lies? He spits on everything sacred to Americans including our military because he is mentally deranged. He is a draft dodger that disrespected the hero John McCain om national television He walked out of the interview with Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes because she caught him lying through his teeth. How will he handle not being in the spot light now? He should be under a psychiatrist's care starting Jan 20. I'll bet his wife leaves him in the next year because she can no longer tolerate his crap. And his sons Oofus and Doofus, what shining pursuits will they take up?

Peter Renfro likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

So you're a CNN viewer?

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

President Trump’s plan has never been just to win the vote and be re-elected. The plan was to expose the cheaters and then take them all down for voter fraud, and this is exactly what we are seeing happen.
    Already (and they haven’t even really started yet), news media are now taking both Arizona and Pennsylvania away from Biden, so he will no longer have that supposed “majority” necessary to win. Wisconsin will be next. More will follow as people in every state start asking for recounts and fraud investigations.
    Our president it not a roll-over type of person, and he wants America to have fair elections in the future, and for this to happen, the voter fraud HAS to be exposed.
    Ladies, if you have re-married or changed your name, look up #maidengate on Twitter !

11. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Is there any wack a doodle theory that you don't lap up?
    There is no widespread vote fraud. Most instances of indivual vote fraud to date has been committed by Republicans
    https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/494649-the-voter-fraud-fraud
    Please notice that this article uses the gold standard conservatives think tank heritage.org for its figures.
    One other detail. If us Dems areso disorganized, scatter brained, how did we ever conceptualize,organize,and execute, such a plan against such a stable genius?,

Trevalius Guyus and Mary Robi like this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So,,,,,,April 25th is a good date to determine what is and what is Not “whack a doodle”?
    And oh yeah...,,,..Biden has been downgraded to 255 electoral votes because of.,,,,,,,?

13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

We now have another guy who can’t spell someone’s name properly? Just another case of wealth envy. Get over it dude, they’re billionaires.

Now, let’s not write about lies Steve. I can easily print at least 6-10 lies Biden told whilst on the campaign trail. Imagine all the opportunities he’ll have if he does indeed make it into the oval office.

And..,,,Although Biden “might” be the victor in the end, he can’t win with 255 electoral votes so that lady hasn’t sung yet.

Note: Still haven’t figured out how to post an avatar yet huh? I have a couple of ideas you might be able to use for it.

14. Steven Stanick

Registered

Actually I have always watched the shows that oppose my views like Fox, the KKK of American broadcasting. "Know you enemy" is my approach. Why listen to someone you agree with? The pigs at Fox are starting to abandon the used-to-be president as Cavuto cut off the Trump mouth piece Kayleigh McEnany yesterday as she spewed lies about illegal votes, etc. Trump is adding to the disgrace his administration has been to date by firing the Secretary of Defense recently. This will make four people in that job since fat boy took office. He is trembling at the thought of forever being known as a loser. He himself said a week ago he is a sore loser and that is the only truth he has spoken in the nearly four years of trying to split our country in half.

Mary Robi likes this.
  15. Steven Stanick

Registered

Ignoring the lies of Trump by trying to insert Biden is a joke used by the spineless breed know as conservatives. Here is one thing that is not a lie......... your fat boy lost!
    You show your head is in the sand just like your hero unable to face the disgrace of defeat. Hilarious and pathetic.
    Why would an avatar be so important to you? Easier to look at pictures than to read?