Trump Is Done Hurray!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Steven Stanick, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Spineless is when you can’t admit that Uncle Joe, the pedophiliac, is a liar and a cheat and whilst he MAY win, he hasn’t won yet.
    Shoving your head in the sand is when your IQ is so low that you do not have the ability to do the research and depend on some propaganda that is all too convenient and agree with it without doing any research.
    If you aren’t bright enough, smart enough to be a legitimate man of good report and can do the proper amount of research to make a full, 100% analysis of what is truly happening in today’s world, then there is a big possibility that you’re in denial and need help with your mental acuity. With that in mind, I understand why you do not understand the Constitution of the United States referring to a presidential win.....or loss.

Now, if you wish to keep going the route of non-productive direct attacks, I can do this all day long but again, it’s stupid, idiotic and only takes a moron on some school ground to do and believe me......I’m a heckova lot smarter than having to resort to such stupidity.
    Show some intelligence for heaven’s sake.

So far as the avatar.......read the FAQ’s or do you have trouble with the recommendations there? Seems to me it goes right along with your inability to do the research.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  2. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Do you have a link to that 255 figure? or is it just you.

3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Listen to your radio Pete or read or google or whatever. If I have to point a finger each and every time I correct you then you’re not learning anything are you.
    Besides, even if I had it printed in gold, you wouldn’t believe it anyway. But do be a good fellow and check out AZ and a few other states that are having some, shall we say, complications then you can come on and do whatever it is that you always do.
    Of course it is not Just me. You should know me fully well enough that I do not lie and I am not an idiot.

4. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

One thing I have determined after listening to many Republicans who voted for either Biden or wrote in a name is this; that book that President Trump's niece wrote had a major effect on many people. She not only quoted her grandmother, (his mother), but his older sister who subsequently held up her accusations but added to it. And, it wasn't only Donald she disparaged, but Robert as well. Robert attempted to prevent that book from being published and it is though contributed to his recent death. As for the president, as was alleged in an earlier comment on here, he did not ever spit on the military. He did not call them losers at all. We, in the military, especially officers are drilled with not being taken prisoner. And, if we are it is name, rank and serial number as the only words spoken if questioned. Die if you must, do not co-operate. McCain collaborated with the enemy and there is substantial proof of that. Google it. Trump was a draft dodger? What do you call Clinton then? Give me a break. Someone spewing off about something he knows nothing about at all.

If there was fraud, as Ken believes, I agree, it will no doubt never be proven due to the number of people involved. The only way this can go Trump's way is if the Supreme Court finds enough evidence to even consider hearing it, is to call it an illegal election. Now that will take an act of Congress to straighten out as to how they'd play it. Follow the prescribed method in place now or devise a new one and allow every state to vote again with voter ID #s only.

5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Cody Fousnaugh

Should we not, then, ALL COMMENT on future coming events' outcomes, before we know those outcomes? Sort of like imaginary lottery winnings which never happen.............

Frank

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

This forum is indeed a social activity which you are a part of so what other social circles do you mean? Us po folks ain’t got no social circles other than maybe a couple of think tanks (that I have been very remiss on attending lately) and you do not have to look very hard to find me on Quora but I wouldn’t call those, “social circles”.

Ya know, I’ll bet that you can tell more about a tree than anyone here or just about on any forum. You probably know everything there is to know., Which year the weather was good and which was bad and how many years it has been on the earth and how healthy it is. Yep, I imagine that you can tell at least a hundred stories about just about any tree you peruse. That’s history and accrued knowledge but other than the one Eve picked the fruit from, a tree doesn’t have the effect on mankind the way our appointed leaders do which is also a point of study and history.

All that written, you have your points of interest and I have mine and it just so happens that I have an avid interest in American History and every elected President of the U.S. and the events that surround them is a focal point of study including this one.

Ya don’t have to belong to a social circle to want to attain knowledge and have the ability to use that knowledge whenever one so desires.
    Added to that, I have the same freedoms that you do and my statements are just as valid as you believe yours to be.

7. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

I can't disagree when it comes to the validity of your views being just as valid as any other person's. People see things differently, and nobody sees things as they truly are/were 100% of the time, yet we all are entitled to our opinions.

I will definitely take issue with your statement concerning trees.

To wit: "..... a tree doesn’t have the effect on mankind the way our appointed leaders do which is also a point of study and history."

To explain: The wheelings and dealings of our petty species, during its brief time on this planet, including the farcical effrontery of this politician or that one, are trite when it comes to the effect the same has had on our species, when compared with the effects the flora of Planet Earth, and trees are a huge portion of that living Kingdom, has had on the complete development of Homo, over its evolutionary time.

Our species will come and go, yet trees will still stand, hopefully, and they will continue to exert profound effects on all of life around them......

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, Biden and Harris have already accepted their election to thousands of people. Trump will try whatever to keep them out of office, but "sorry Mr. Trump, you are done!" Question is, will he have to be forced out of the White House? Hope not, but.
    Actually, all continuing counts still show Biden as the winner. For those that don't want Biden or Harris, only one thing to say, "too bad".

10. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

they can accept their election but it's not their's to accept until votes are certified and the electoral college votes. In case you didn't know the networks can't proclaim the presidency. And if President Trump were to lose this battle against the evil he will leave the White House on Jan 20 like the gentleman that he is.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Al, no matter how many times we try to explain the process, Cody ain’t gonna get it.
    He doesn’t understand that a person can yell from the bleachers all they want and the press can say and do all they want but ultimately much of the game is up to the umpires and referees to call. If it’s a strike it’s a strike and no matter how much press it gets, it’s still gonna be a strike if the umpire says so.
    Cody is writing to write, simple as that.

Frank Sanoica and Al Amoling like this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

It was the AP that stated Biden won. CNN got the confirmation from them.

Don't like Biden or Harris, that's entirely up to you, BUT, there are literally thousands upon thousands of supporters for them. But, then again, "it's not over until it's over" as the old saying goes. Basically, to a point, just what is President Trump? A very poor loser? Many say, "without a doubt, definitely yes!".

13. Al Amoling

Registered

Didn't you catch it...THE NEWS MEDIA DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHO WINS. President Trump is not a poor loser. If you had a basic understanding of the process you might change your mind. He's recognized that unverified votes subvert the election process. Apparently you don't understand that.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Yes, I understand. Actually, I really didn't, and don't, care who won or is going to win. I just want a woman in the White House, that's it.

15. Al Amoling

Registered

You want a woman who accused Biden of sexual conduct and said she believed the accuser. Boy that's a high standard.