Trump- Kennedy Join Together, Unity For America

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 23, 2024.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Bringing on a DEI “hire” for the VP is the first stupid thing that Joe did but Alan didn’t mention that Joe followed it up with only allowing Black Females to interview for the Supreme Court of the United States.

So much for the Constitution, Civil Rights and the Rule of Law regarding equal opportunity.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

3. Yvonne Smith

I am totally in favor of this !

IMG_7011.jpeg

4. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well I see they have already been planning for their insurrection:

https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-liberties/election-strategy-fight-back-second-trump-term

Should Trump return to the White House, advocacy organizations will need to come together like never before. No single organization will be able to stop the power of the federal government at Trump’s disposal. If he unleashes a deportation force to remove 13 million immigrants or deploys the National Guard to crack down on demonstrations, we and our partners will be in court daily challenging these unconstitutional and immoral policies. But that’s not enough.

Even more so than the first, the second resistance will be one of the people, not just lawyers. We will activate our 6.5 million supporters and our 54 affiliates in every state and territory. In partnership with grassroots organizations, labor unions, religious congregations and community leaders, we will exercise our First Amendment rights to mobilize the people in the streets, lobby in their statehouses, and advocate for local leaders to resist. General strikes, economic boycotts, and worker walk-outs will be critical tools to demonstrate that Americans will not sit idly by while a constitutional crisis is perpetrated.

5. Yvonne Smith

here is that amazing ad that RFK put out last week. I posted the X link to it before, but it is now on YT, so here it is where anyone can watch it. This is the best ad for anything that I have ever seen !

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

They are already lining up legal attacks on Trump for after the inauguration should he win. China is laughing away. American disunity is what they have been working for and the Establishment is implementing their wishes. China and Russia are both hoping for a new American Civil War.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I'm so glad that Trump has intelligent, ethical people like Musk and Kennedy on his side.

8. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Elton John was interviewed by Variety and said he's always gotten along with Trump. I suppose he's next to be cancelled.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  9. John Brunner

The Democrats in swing states will not pull Kennedy off of the ballot, hoping it will cost Trump votes. So Kennedy has come out and told his supporters to vote for Trump.

No matter what state you live in, you should be voting for Donald Trump,” Kennedy said in a video posted to social media. “That’s the only way that we can get me and everything I stand for into Washington, D.C. and fulfill the mission of my campaign.”

Right now, freedom of speech is under withering an relentless attack in America and across the globe, but at least we still have enough of it here that you can watch this video. We can still run an opposition political campaign,” he added.

video on Twitter

10. John Brunner

There is a 2 minute video on Twitter/X that was created by Nicole Shanahan, RFK Jr.’s running mate. She leveraged the shared populist qualities of the Make America Great Again (MAGA) and Make America Healthy Again (MAHA) movements.

From The American Thinker article: Her latest effort is a campaign ad that riffs off of slightly old British travelogues, the ones where the narrator describes traveling to a strange land, one that’s frightening from a distance, only to learn that the inhabitants are good people.

Link