Trump Pence 2020

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Shirley Martin, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As long as the MSM is heavily slanted toward the left, conservatives might just as well get used to the abuse.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That was the WiFi password the PRESS had to use at President Trump's rally last night in Wisconsin:

[​IMG]

This is not a joke.

Shirley Martin and Al Amoling like this.
  3. John Brunner

Frankly, I think over the long haul, their abusive attitude works to our benefit.

Many of us who are just trying to live our lives tend to ignore politics unless goaded. And the abusiveness has become so egregious that they are now attacking their historical allies for imperfect adherence to The Collective.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Funny new MAGA Ad video.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

Definitely worth the expenditure of bandwidth. ;)

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

7. John Brunner

Extracted from this article

During a campaign rally in Bullhead City, Arizona, on Wednesday, President Trump spoke proudly about America’s accomplishments and future goals—including in space. He vowed to make the United States the first country to send an astronaut to Mars, suggesting perhaps it should be a woman, too.

Make it Nancy Pelosi!” one rally attendee yelled back at the president.

Who said that? That’s pretty good! Stand up please, look at this guy,” Trump said smiling. “I didn’t say it! I’m just repeating it, you know. They say he incites trouble, he loves trouble. No, I don’t.

"Thank you very much, that was very good. Are you a comedian professionally?” Trump asked, giving the man a thumb’s up.

Shirley Martin and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. John Brunner

Up the road from me:

Trump sign.jpg

There's another one just like it parked on the main highway.

I still see more Biden signs than Trump signs around here. My friend (lifelong local) who was on the county board of supervisors and owns his own greenhouse is worried by what he hears from his customers and who they voted for.

I've read that a ton of Trump supporters plan to vote on Election Day. I'm one of them.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

• We haven't heard much of ISIS lately which, under any other president, would be much heralded by the press.
    • Several Muslim nations are making overtures at normalizing relations with Israel, something that has long been an objective of US presidents.
    • Overall deaths in the United States are at a ten-year low, yet the media would have us believe that Americans are dropping like flies from COVID-19.

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It wasn’t that long ago when TASS was looked upon as pure propaganda and those seeking freedom in the USSR would listen to U.S. funded Radio Free Europe for media truth. Have things gotten so butt over tea kettle that the opposite now applies?
    The way our media is now operating I can’t understand why anyone would want to migrate to the U.S.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  11. John Brunner

People want to migrate here because the corruption has taken a stronger foothold in their countries. We've pushed back. Maybe we're only delaying it. But those who have lived with it can help us fight.

On the other hand, there are those seeking the welfare state.

12. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Take those flags down Trump is one and done. Thank God. 11/06/20

Lulu Moppet and Mary Robi like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

More pictures of voting ballots that came shipped from China. Even Democrats are starting to question this election. How likely is it that Biden , who couldn’t even draw a crowd of his own supporters ( and insulted them when he did have people there) would get more votes than ANY other presidential candidate in the history of the United States, more than both Hillary and Obama ?

How can President Trump be ahead at the end of voting, and overnight, more votes come in that we’re ALL for Joe Biden ? None of the other candidates got so much as a vote, even ones from his own party. How likely is it that they found 150,000 votes at 4AM and they were all for Biden ?
    You do not charge the shoplifter until he leaves the store with the stolen items, and I think that this election period is still a ways from being over.

133208C6-393B-4492-8CDF-0749B537CDA5.jpeg

14. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Funny thing about you folks--You're sore losers, which can be expected, but you were sore winners too. That's the saddest part. Pardon me, you seem to be "sore", period.

15. Yvonne Smith

With so much election fraud, it is quite possible that this election will not be determined until it actually goes to the Supreme Court. Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi told Joe Biden not to concede no matter how the vote turned out, and unless President Trump concedes, the election is not over until an actual person is declared the winner officially.
    It does not matter what the news media says, they have no authority to declare who the president is. If it is sent to Congress to determine the winner (section 2 of the Constitution), then each state gets one vote to choose the president. This is how our Constitution was set up, and how it has worked ever since.

E852D9EF-E652-4A72-8562-E78C9FC19F63.jpeg