Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

Has anyone heard who might be Trump's VP? I had heard he was seriously thinking about Mike Huckabee. Has anyone heard the same thing?

Denise Evans and Gary Ridenour like this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

The person that hates Trump that I'm talking about wouldn't endorse anything Hillary says or does, so I just don't get it, and that's what I'm trying to find out.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

he's eyeballing Allen West who's open to the position

4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks for this info Gary. We may never know the truth. Each person has to make their decisions through life, and except the outcomes whether they are bad or good. Sure is easier to except the good outcomes;) I also believe that there are folks that think they can do wicked things that bring harm to other people, and suffer no consequences. I believe they are sadly mistaken and will be surprised one day when it all catches up with them.

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

Just because someone doesn't want anything to do with supporting Hillary, doesn't make them a Trump lover. I'm relieved this time-around I don't have to pick the lesser of what I believe to be, two evils;)

6. Denise Evans

Registered

I read another persons name I didn't know of at all, I can't think of who it was now @Babs Hunt I think so much of what we see is "conveniently" inaccurate information. It's hard to know what's truly being said, and what to believe. I was thinking just this a.m., that I get so confused, and I think there is a lot of that being purposefully distributed to the American people. How handy it could be for "some" to confuse American's especially if they can confuse us enough to make huge mistakes in who we vote for. Just another of my weird thoughts;)

7. Denise Evans

Registered

The root of all evil is the LOVE of money. I think power comes along with money. This is not a great quote, but the bible says this. A lot of people mistake that verse for "money is the root of all evil" but it is the love of money. Notice ALL evil as well, hmm. Even non-believers would probably say there is some more than interesting things to consider in the bible.

Look at history though, has anything really changed? Only technology, and I guess the weather, lol;) supposedly.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, this is a biased site against Trump, you'll find nothing good about Trump from the mouths of this site. That's ok, we, unfortunately have sites as well that just bad-mouth Trump. I'd rather hear an objective news station, but can't find one.

I want to hear each candidate on what they will do for America, not how they hate the opposition. Just not going to listen, and try hard not to get caught up in the hate anymore. I love Trump, I don't care for what hillary stands for. And no matter who stands for the same things, I would not support any more than I do her. I don't hate the woman, but I certainly don't like what shes done according to the records.

9. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

That was a Republican site though, Denise. And the transcript is the same on the site that I mentioned at first, the one I said I saw on SF.

It's a conservative website but Don't read the comments as those can be biased What trump said is the same on liberal and conservative sites. There probably wasn't video at least I'm not finding it. Just the transcript.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I had also read this a few days ago, when it was still listed as a heart attack, and mentioned it in the Hillary thread here.
    Ashe was involved with both the Clintons and Obama, and has made some large donations to the Clinton foundations.
    Apparently , the FBI was picking him up to testify against the Clintons when he was found dead.
    Now that they are saying that his throat was smashed, it sounds even more suspicious, although it is apparently pretty easy to get rid of someone by chemical injections that can cause heart attacks, or even cancer, as happened to Hugo Chavez and several other South American presidents.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

That's not too far from my views, although I think that you and I are quite a ways apart politically. I feel positive, but I don't know what we're going to get with Trump. I suspect that he will disappoint me to some extent, but he could turn out to be the greatest president we've ever had. I feel fairly confident that he will follow his own agenda as much as he is able to and, even though I may not agree with his agenda on all points, it will be better than where we're going now.

On the other hand, I think I know what we'd be getting with Hillary, and I know that I won't like it. I see nothing whatsoever positive in a Hillary presidency.

Chrissy Cross and Denise Evans like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, I saw that, so I was even more unhappy with the way they put together the blog article. I won't point out all I disliked, but the way it's written confused me as to whether or not the site is actually for Trump or against him. That's what I mean about where in the heck can we get some real, truth, without all the gobbildy goop people are using to get people to read their junk, on both sides.

13. Ken Anderson

Restate.com is more of a neoconservative site so, while they will rant about some of the same things that I am concerned about, their solutions are generally more of the same. They will post negative things about Hillary but they'd rather have Hillary than Trump because they don't really want the agenda to change. They are quite a bit like Glenn Beck in that way.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Did you mean redstate.com Ken? If you did, yeah, I didn't pick up much that told me they really are for Trump. Like I mentioned before, I think people are getting confused by the second, and I feel it's all part of a plan to do exactly that, confuse us. I honestly don't believe "certain" politicians support, not truly support ANY of the American people. Only if it benefits them to "make nice" with them to get what they want, more power more money. Trump doesn't need all that because he already has it. I think he wants to help us. I mean he has is alterior motives but what's wrong with wanting to help us, which he is smart enough to know, will help him.

Those that want to help themselves are deceived. They think if they focus only on doing what they "have" to do, not what they truly have a heart for doing, helping America, they are going to crash and burn one day. How many selfish, ladder-climbers, and rotten leaders have ever ended up in a good way? I don't know any.

15. Ken Anderson

Yeah, Redstate.com (auto-correct changed it to restate).

Denise Evans likes this.