Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

No gun so they released the guy. I would have figured that they would hold him for a psych evaluation to check for his lithium levels or perchance he might be on something a tad more illegitimate but it is what it is.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

What can you expect the last assassination attempt in Trump tower was from a dead FBI agent with an illegal gun with silencer who disappeared while in police custody. The cover story was some guy outside who caused a commotion

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I woke up this morning to what I expected to hear from ABC News. They reported the incident as if one person had been quietly holding up a sign saying REPUBLICANS AGAINST TRUMP or something like that, and he was attacked by the mob at the Trump rally, then went on to say that Trump appeared to be egging them on.

What really happened apparently, is that the person holding the sign was not quietly holding up a sign, as ABC News falsely indicated, but was trying to disrupt Trump. Trump is in the front under the bright lights, so he can't see what's going on in the crowd. He is holding his hand over his eyes trying to figure out what's happening. Recognizing that it was a heckler, he said, "I see we have a Hillary supporter..."

Then someone yelled something about a gun, and that is when the crowd piled on him, and when the Secret Service got involved.

Here's what I suspect...

It's clear that the man with the sign wasn't peacefully holding up his sign. If you've ever been to a political rally, nearly everyone there is holding a sign because they pass them out, and no one else in the stands would be in a position to read anyone's sign. So clearly he was also shouting, given that this is what got Trump's attention to begin with. In the tape, you can hear someone shouting, although it's hard to hear just what he's saying.

Very likely, that person was hired by the Hillary campaign. Yeah, he could have been a lone dissenter but he came there with the clear intent to do what he did because they don't allow you to bring in your own signs. He would have had to have concealed it deliberately, or made it up from something after he was inside the arena.

The person who shouted gun could have also been a plant from the Hillary campaign, designed to get the crowd to attack someone who wasn't, in fact, holding a gun. Of course, it could also have been someone who thought he saw a gun. Trained police officers are sometimes mistaken about seeing a gun, so that's quite possible too.

However, some reports said that the man shouted, "Gun!"

That's something that a cop is more likely to say than a civilian. A civilian would say, "He's got a gun!" or something of that sort, but the police are taught to be more succinct, and would simply announce, "Gun!"

I suppose it might also have been an on-duty or off-duty cop who thought he saw a gun.

But it's quite clear to me that no one attacked this guy just because he was holding a sign. That's nonsense, but that's what we'll be hearing from the news.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

If Trump is elected I have a feeling there will be a few assassination attempts. The left just doesn't hate him...they really hate him! He's pretty brave knowing how some feel.

What I love more than Trump (I don't Love Trump) just think he'll be a better president; is his family. Aside from the hunting incident with his boys, he has a very respectable family. My favorite is Ivanka...I've admired her since I've seen her on the "Apprentice".

Just hope no nuts target any of them.

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi @ken,

Good description as I saw it/heard it happening. Your speculation makes good sense to me as well. I almost wanted to go to my neighbors to watch the msm and see what they said because I knew it would be "doctored up" or overlooked, or who knows what. Anything to make Trump look bad.

I didn't do that though because I know about msm, and they no longer hold any water with me. I like the Right Sides job of showing the rallies for Trump. I listened to the head of that describe what they are trying to do. The right thing basically;) Then I heard someone(s) were copying their vids and removing their logo, figures, claiming it as their own videos. There were a lot of people with their phones filming the incident. I never saw the guy. I knew they had him down at the front finally, because the SS was looking down at him.

I really liked Rudy's speech, did anyone catch that? He packs a punch, had never heard him before. Bottom line, lots of crazies out there, and I am praying on a regular basis for the safety of Trump, his family, and his people like the ss that put their lives at stake to protect others.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Rudy Giuliani spoke at the Bangor rally. Although I have never liked him politically, he is a very good speaker.

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Denise Evans

Registered

I am surprised to hear this, but then again, our country is full of people that need mental health attention but they can't or won't get it. Just one of the issues facing our country:(

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Right, I don't know him at all really, just his name. I've heard/read things briefly about him being disliked or liked, but yes. He wasn't reading from a teleprompter I don't think, could be wrong. I love how Trump does keep on track with his teleprompter, but I most love how he speaks from his heart in between the issues;)

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump just said he would stop the billions of dollars going to the UN for global warming and use that money to help the US

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm going to go ahead and watch the Sioux City Iowa rally, and I turned on my Roku and ABC's vid came up, showing a small amount of people right in front of the podium. I decided, like I had already planned, to watch RightSides video coverage, much better, and better guitar too, LOL!!

Here's the link if interested, but I won't try a narative like I did lastnight;)

Joe Riley likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Anyone catch Kris Paronto's speech with Trump in Scranton, Ohio? Talk about gut-wrenching, truth. Amazing is our military. Here's the link if anyone wants to listen. Kris comes on just before Trump.

12. Mickey McDonald

Mickey McDonald Veteran Member
    Registered

As a new member here, I hope you are right.. I believe that they will do a great job..

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Hi Mickey and welcome...its nice to see that some Canadians do support Trump! I know you do because I've seen all your posts on Facebook. :)

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I got to hear Mike Pence again as well. He started right around a minute or two after midnight in Michigan. He announced it was Nov. 8th;) I don't think Trump could have chosen a better VP, I really feel great about Trump's choice. If something happened to Trump, I would feel safe with Mike taking over, thank God. Not that I'm right, I'm just saying my take on Mike Pence.

I was on my knees first thing this a.m. and before coffee. Maybe that's why I wasn't speaking to well because I asked God to prevent any voter praud, LOL! Oops, Lord, that's "voter fraud".

I don't know what all Trump is doing today, I think they all gather somewhere, I am tuned in with Right Side video/broadcasting. I heard lastnight (not sure it was true) but the guy from Right Side, producer I think, said their camera was bumped by a reporter from one of the msm. I don't know at all if that was true, but no one knew for a minute where the picture went but you could hear the Right Side guys talking saying things like "what the hell happened".

I wouldn't put it past the msm, except it's pretty late in the game to try and cut off our alternative news sources.