Trump's Immigration Ban Court Fight

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Chrissy Cross, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Well some promises are just meant to be broken especially when you don't know all the facts when you make a promise. It's better to admit he made a mistake in making a promise when he didn't know all the facts, then to keep a promise that will only bring harm instead of good.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

You definitely "hit the nail on the head" with this post @Bobby Cole.:) I think our new President will slow down some but not enough to give the "nitwits" a chance to stop him from doing his best to keep the promises he made to "we the people". Trump knows even four years won't be enough to "undo" the damage done by all those "nitwits"!

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

harrison ford.jpg
    Well this says it all for me! :)

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

For some reason I thought Harrison Ford was anti Trump...guess not.

5. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

So did I ! :confused:

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They made a correct call even if some people did not like it. If gave Trump all the changes he needs to write another so it is a win win for Trump. Also now he can go to the people and say I did everything to keep you safe and [They] do this to you. Trump wins all the way.

7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I understand what you are saying @Martin Alonzo but it is frustrating to some extent.
    It isn't whether or not the courts made a correct call, but that they feel they are allowed to make any call at all.
    Anyone can give an opinion one way or the other and gain some margin of respect for that opinion but when it is called jurisprudence and somehow over rides existing laws then it's another story all together.

In truth, the courts had no "right" to pass any verdict in any way shape or form but the state department agreed with those unrighteously obtained verdicts. It's a cycle whereby the state department has evidence to the contrary of the opinions of the courts but cannot supply said evidence due to it's nature in regard to public and national security. The courts, with no evidence to prove otherwise has made a statement that national security is not nor has been risked by allowing unvetted migrants from 7 terrorist laden countries. The state department says "good enough" and around and around it goes.
    On top of that, the courts have deemed that even those people from other countries that have never even set foot on American soil are accorded protection under the constitution of the United States. The same protection that is only meant for and given to actual Citizens of the U.S.

Protocol has not been followed, false claims have been uttered and the media and unknowing citizenry are falling prey to a lot of unorthodox rulings.

Yes, I do believe Trump is going to win and it will be a win for the citizenry of America whether some believe it or not but I also believe (and know constitutionally) that this problem should have never gone this route.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The Harrison Ford quote is fake, as are a lot of quotes found on memes. Ford has said things critical of Trump, particularly his immigration policies.

9. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yeah, that's what I thought and remember.

10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Ben Stein says MSM Coup D’état! WOW!, 1494