Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As it turns out, it looks like the GOP neocons knew about the Trump tape in advance and conspired with the Democrats to do as much damage as possible.

2. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

Saturday Night Live should send Trump a thank you note.

btw it's incredible he actually thinks he's hot. :eek::rolleyes:

Oh, and don't bother with the "they're liberals" bs. SNL has been very tough on the Clintons for decades. No one is exempt.

3. Arlene Richards

Registered

Sure you can dredge whatever you want, Ike, but I asked for a source, something to substantiate whatever it is you're saying. Hillary's past behavior?? Posting accusations is nothing, no matter how many meaningless likes you get.

Focus, people, focus.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

You can bet I'm not going to be voting straight Republican anymore. I'm sick of these yahoos....maybe it's time for a third party that can actually get elected in 2020.

I don't even care if Hillary becomes Prez, she stated she can't relate to the middle class, she sure as heck can't relate to the poor. i doubt she'll even make 4 years anyway...it will be Kaine.

Gary Ridenour and Ike Willis like this.
  5. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I could post sources, but surely, someone of your mental caliber shouldn't need everything spelled out in small words for you. That info is everywhere. Besides, after I went to the trouble of listing sources, you would only blow them off and ask for something more substantial. That's been my experience with libs, DIM.

6. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

This is where term limits would be a blessing. I only wish Republicans would show as much support for our candidate as Hillary's are. This election would be a cake walk then for sure. For the first time, I'm ashamed to admit being a Republican.

Ken Anderson and Chrissy Cross like this.
  7. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

well that tears it for me. this is my last trip to the polls. no way in hell im wasting my time on these disloyal traitors.

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Pardon me but I do believe you wish it to be about "Donald Trump Bashing". If one is to properly bash anyone it is imperative to site comparative studies in order to create a grander view of the proposed bash.

Let us say, just for an instance, that a few thousand girls are seen screeming and throwing undergarments on the stage of a Michel Jackson, Temptations, Four Tops, Beatles, Tom Jones, etc. concert. In my way of thinking, comparatively it is far worse than a man merely speaking garbage to another man. At the concert, the girls are SHOWING what they want.

In the case of Donald versus Hillary, the lady is SHOWING what she likes because she is married to a rude, cuckold and rapist and is still married to him. She must love it!
    Donald did not put his words into full ACTION but did say to another man what he would LIKE to do.

Personally, I would like to be the one who puts Hillary with a gal named Bubba behind bars, but that's just fanciful thinking and doesn't make me all bad.

Or, would you like a separate thread for bubba and hillary?

9. Arlene Richards

Registered

Oh. So now you have a crystal ball.

Ike, my mental "caliber" :rolleyes: tells me that if you could post sources, you would have. And no, that information is not "everywhere", it's nowhere except in the air for someone to reach and pull out in order to dodge a simple direct question. Ya got nuthin'.

...sigh...cats in a room full of rocking chairs...:p

I have better things to do than watch people do the sidestep when confronted with facts about Donald Trump. Carry on.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Actually you got nothing and it boggles my mind that this is so important. It's all such BS.

I bet 9 out of 10 men have said similar. No, it's not very nice but it doesn't belong on the same level as what it's being made out to be.

I can see all the male leaders in other countries snickering at what makes breaking news here.

10 years ago a rich man bragged about doing a woman! That's unheard of, lol.

I'm going to check out other forums and see if all the married Hillary supporters who've hit on me in PMs have voiced their disgust yet. :rolleyes:

Don't worry if any of you are reading....my lips are sealed. Lolololol

It's the hypocrisy that gets me angry!

11. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

Remember the Swift Boat controversy regarding John Kerry? I knew it was boat something but had to google it. I remember these ads came out the minute the Democratic Convention was over. This reminds me of it.

I don't like Trump. I'm not thrilled with Clinton either. Disappointed this is all that could be found. I'm not so sure Trump ever wanted to be president or thought he would ever make it this far. It almost seems like he got in on it as a joke and it just gained momentum.

Ike Willis likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm disgusted with everything. The country has gone to pot. Both parties are to blame.

I'm really hoping a third party can come out of all this for next go around.

There's always something...I can't think of his name but his wife had breast cancer and he cheated on her. He was always playing with his hair...

Edit: Edwards...right?

Denise Evans and Ike Willis like this.
  13. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump aside, which other universally-known people in America, (of birth here), might we think of who could have twisted the arms of so many Americans? No matter their past political inclinations.

I can't think of anyone.
    Frank

Denise Evans and Ike Willis like this.
  14. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

I helped swift boat Kerry's ass just so Bush would win. now I'd like to swift boat Bush's ass so Trump can win. their gonna hand this to Clinton on a silver platter. and guess who get's nominated for SCOTUS ??

Denise Evans and Frank Sanoica like this.
  15. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ike Willis
    Don't let any of this sort of thing get to you, Ike. It is bad for our blood pressure.
    Frank