Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page ......"who knows what position Hillary would give him"........

IMO, if she wins the election, HE will be running the show from behind the scenes.
    Frank

Denise Evans and Gary Ridenour like this.
  2. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

If that is the worse thing he has ever done he's a saint and every one should vote for him. And the position Hillary would give him, Chrissy is probably doggy style. Sorry just couldn't let that one pass.

3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Pardon me for joining this thread... I am not a voter, huh. But anyway, this is similar to what they did against Rodrigo Duterte during the campaign period earlier this year. Someone revived a news report of an Australian missionary who was gang raped in our country. Duterte, who was mayor of the city at that time, said that the rape victim was pretty so it is only right that the mayor should be the first one (with a sexual intonation). Fortunately, the voters understood that Duterte had said that not in jest but in anger over what happened to the missionary. Eventually, Duterte won and is now our president. By the way, that news report complete with a video coverage happened in 1989.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

You know what all these Republicans against Trump are? RATs! Everybody else is such a hypocrite.

The liberals especially with all the crap that comes out of Hollywood and all the so called Celebrities, lol.

I guess Kim's butt is news and respectful of women? How about all those reality show's with the Housewives, bet they're all upset with Trumps remarks. Let's not forget the Rappers and their lovely songs about women!

HYPOCRITES!!!

I'm done being a Republican or a Democrat....very disgusted with things in the USA.

Ike Willis and Denise Evans like this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Me! I must be a Saint and sometimes my wife thinks I am for the type of personality I have.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Nope, never/ever thought that way about women...........believe it or not. Have always respected the female gender. Just my upbringing.

8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

You are right Chrissy, I was glad to see this today, it really helped me look at the whole picture. There is still no way I could ever vote for Hillary. And she is a criminal, that has placed herself above the law somehow, but only so far. I don't condone what Trump said at all, and he best shape up because I don't think he has any competition at all and he's going to be our next president.

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Most men that I know DO respect women but they also joke around when they're with the guys.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

Well said CC, the pot calling the kettle black. I am disgusted at what Trump said, but I'm not changing my vote. He admitted it, unlike killary, so he's still the best we've got going for us in the US. Thank God Pence is running with him too. And all the self-righteous bs I'm seeing in those that are for killary cracks me up. What are they, blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other.

And as for you Arlene, you are a hateful old witch that never comes here except to stir up trouble and hurt people. I would be glad to see the last of you and people like you. I admit my wrongs and I know you are probably just a sad and lonely person that wants to strike out at others to make yourself feel better. I should just pity you instead of strike back. But you are a puke. Every Trump supporter here already knew what he was caught saying, but you had to be sure and be here to rub salt in the wounds.

Just like Trump, we don't get away with the nasty things we do in this world. Some get "theirs" sooner than later, but it will come back around.

11. Jane Smith

Jane Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

Denise, you are truly unhinged.

12. Jane Smith

Jane Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

Joking is one thing, bragging of sexual assault is another. Do you think it's OK to kiss an unwilling woman or grope her genitals?

13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Did you see him do that? I didn't.

What's different is having an intern give you a BJ in the whitehouse. Very respectful!!

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

in charge of interns

15. Denise Evans

Registered

Hey Jane, you better believe I'm unhinged, if you think because Trump said some nasty things about women is going to get anyone over to killary's side maybe you are the one that's unhinged. He would have to do way more than that to catch up with a lying, murdering, traitor like you are evidently supporting.