Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

On this forum, we have many people with totally differing opinions, yet we all remain friends on here. The reason is because ,even when we disagree with what someone else believes or states as their opinion, we do not EVER attack that person.
    Personal attacks are not allowed by @Ken Anderson , the admin, and this is all that you have done since you started posting.
    I have reported your posts.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I attacked them back Yvonne:( I won't make any excuses, and I could have done better by either ignoring the mud-slinging, or answering the posts without the personal attacks. So I apologize, not for standing by my candidate, and my friends here, but for name-calling, and put-downs. Doing that makes me exactly what I call others, and if it's anything I want in my life, it's not to become an unhappy, lonely person by pushing people out of my life with bad behaviour.

Thanks Bobby, CC, and Yvonne for your input this a.m. I'm proud to call each of you friends, even if we never meet in person, I feel I know you all:) Any other members of SOC I didn't mention as well.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I would venture @Jane Smith that in this case your judgement does not count. Denise has been a faithful senior on this forum whereas you simply lurk in the hallways and peek in every now and then. Credibility is the mainstay of this discussion group of which you have earned absolutely none in my most humble opinion.

It is one thing to have a strong opinion about a subject and quite another to denigrate someone else because of an opposing opinion. Be nice, lay off the snark and be friends. We're much easier to get along with that way.
    Intelligent conversation is ALWAYS welcome in my book but derisive bull speak is a sure fire sign of a lack of control.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I apologize to Arlene for thinking it might be her. She probably has me on ignore and won't see it anyway but
    I just didn't think before I wrote.

I'm sure we will never be friends but I do apologize.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

She said, of her husband, that they were running as a team.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

It was more than a decade ago. Unlike Hillary's husband, there is no evidence that he acted on any of this talk, and he apologized. There is nothing left to address. Hillary, on the other hand, has actually done things that have resulted in people's deaths. How about you address her well-paid speeches, in which she admits that she's a two-faced liar?

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Hi Ken, I did wonder about this too, about "what" Hillary said when that all took place. I was proud of Melania because she said she detested (some word like that) what Donald had said back then, but she was still standing by him and believes that we have to fight to keep the clintons out of the Whitehouse unless we want more of the same.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

You're conveniently over-looking the many times that people here have said they "do not" condone Trumps words Arlene.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

That's true, the only problem I think they are going to run into is nothing (I doubt) can measure up to her criminal record.

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

An apology is a good sign of humility for which there "should" be no other act needed. Whether or not Arlene sees your attempt to reach out does indeed matter but in the long run the rest of us have seen it which should be enough.

Note: The worse enemy I have ever had turned out to be one of my best friends.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

You're welcome here Corie, this is an international forum, and I love hearing from folks from other countries. Especially someone that is as personable as you are;)

Corie Henson and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

a
    I hope you don't mean hillary is going to get elected and she may just do that, but I choose to believe (it's what I hold onto in all this) that the good out-weighs the bad in this country. Morality, truth, and humility will win out over the "corrupt".

13. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh puhleeze.:rolleyes: There is only one Arlene here - me. I don't need to invent forum friends. I'm not that insecure, and I don't need clique/mob approval. I also have no compulsion to sidestep and divert/deflect from the topic - like some people. How lame.

Jane, for what it's worth, you make a lot of sense. Looks like you're new. Welcome. :)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  14. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

Back to topic, for those who are capable.

_

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ah yes, Alec Baldwin. The, wife beating, drunk woman seducing, vulgar Alec Baldwin??? I wouldn't ask him to witness my death!!

What in Hades name does Alec Baldwin have to do with Trump except for a terrible attempt at satire?
    Portraying Alec Baldwin in a comedy skit does little to further your topic. How about you get on topic?

Frank Sanoica and Denise Evans like this.