Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It isn't true that the words that Trump used are things that every man says in private conversation. I don't think that most of us have. I have frequently said things or made jokes in private that didn't even come close to representing who I am, but I have not spoken of women in that way.

Still, I would far rather have someone who has indulged in inappropriate conversation than someone who admits that she can't be trusted, who has pledged to deprive the American people of their constitutional rights, and who has given no reason to believe that she would do anything but complete the destruction of this country that was started by Obama. Actually, before that but it has certainly been expedited under Obama.

We are voting for a president, not a pastor. We are voting for someone to preside over the administrative branch of our federal government, not someone who will be babysitting our children or dating our daughters. Even if Trump had carried on that conversation yesterday, rather than more than a decade ago, he would still be a far better choice than Hillary Clinton.

We have had presidents who have used course language before, and Hillary Clinton should certainly be able to think of one who has actually done worse than what Trump simply spoke about.

If language means that much, perhaps we should consider the language that Hillary Clinton has been known to use, such as, while her husband was in the White House, and a group of disabled children were visiting the White House, she asked when those f---ing retards were going to leave. Or perhaps we should consider the words that she has used in reference to the Secret Service agents who were keeping her safe, to people in the military, and the way in which she is known to have treated pretty much anyone who she viewed as being beneath her, including language that I wouldn't want used here.

From a book written by Ronald Kessler, we learn that, “When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously. As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.” Kessler interviews agents who describe Clinton telling Secret Service agents to “f*** off” simply for saying 'Good morning, ma’am' during the Monica Lewinsky scandal."

One Secret Service agent states that if Hillary was walking down a hall, they were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions because she couldn't stand the sight of them, or anyone who was beneath her.

To a Secret Service agent who refused to carry her luggage, she ranted, "Just stay the f--- back! Stay the f--- away from me! Don't f-----g come within ten yard of me, or else! Just f-----g do as I say, okay!"

One day, Hillary ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him because she had demanded that all repairs be done while she was outside of the executive mansion.

While running for the Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. Seeing farmers and cows, she turned to a staffer and asked, "What the f---- did we come here for? There's no money here!"

Sorry, but I can't get too worked up over Trump's private conversations. We can survive four or eight years of Trump. I don't think we'd survive Hillary.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Wow, to not have even "thought a sinful thought"? Yep, you are perfect! ;)

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Well brace yourselves because I bet every media outlet has interns working overtime to go through years of video for some more titillating crap on Trump.

Was anybody really shocked at what he said? I wasn't and I really don't think this will change any supporters mind.

What changed for me is all the RaT republicans and I want all of them gone....

4. Ken Anderson

They probably already have it.

What upsets me is that the media reports this stuff as news.

John McCain rescinds his endorsement of Donald Trump three times a week, and I don't know that he has ever actually endorsed him.

The day that tape came out, the news reported that Carly Fiorina had said that she was unable to support Donald Trump because of these inappropriate remarks. They didn't mention that she had endorsed Hillary Clinton a month or more ago. They did the same with our senator, Susan Collins, acting as if this tape had pushed her over her limits of tolerance, but she had already done commercials for Hillary.

5. Denise Evans

Registered

No, I wasn't all that shocked, disappointed in him, but I can't throw any stones. He's said things I disagree with before, but I'm looking at all the facts, not just "one side". If the dems had a good candidate, they'd have nothing to worry about, but they are worried for good reason.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I'm sure the National inquirer will have more than enough to satisfy a few people whereas the rest might have to resort to bathroom walls for the facts.

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

There is nothing positive that can be said about Hillary. That is why we're getting the orchestrated negatives about Trump. That's the only chance she has.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, and that's why most discussions (just like this was started in the OP) are all about dirt on Trump, whether real or imagined, is brought up. I don't see any positive statements about hillary anymore at all. I hear some applause during her speeches but that's it. If something good is said, it's a proven lie that no one especially her, will admit to.

I'm on the right side because when people admit their wrongs, instead of trying to cover them up, well, that's the team I'll stay on.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't and wouldn't add a thing, except, well said Ken.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Isn't the debate tonight??

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Yes, and I think I can guess how it will go. Hillary will be asked about issues while Trump will be asked whether he is going to withdraw. Hillary will have her questions in advance, while they will probably spring gotcha questions on Trump, or at least ask him nothing about the issues that are important to people. As a town hall type debate, there will be questions from the floor. My guess is that these will also be carefully scripted, with Hillary having seen the script in advance.

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

13. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Think about this. 11 years ago Trump was...........A DEMOCRAT.

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It all makes sense now, Ike! :)

And they're mostly all democrats in Hollywood. Can't get more lewd, crude, vulgar and crass than celebrities ....the ones that are so shocked and outraged by Trump....HYPOCRISY!

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

I LIKE this sudden outpouring of emotional comment! Just now noticed there were over 3 whole new pages since Jane chimed in! I can appreciate lurking about quietly, awaiting the build-up of intense pressure within my being reaching the "pop-off" point, as railroaders used to say.

Based on my inward shyness, ya gotta know I do that all the time! ;)
    Frank

Denise Evans likes this.