Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Actually, I’m up in the air about it.
    When they put us through the shot line in basic…three times…we didn’t know half of what we were getting.
    Of course, in 1967 we just did what we were told to do and there were no politics involved.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If we tell the truth about the vaccine the post will probably be but in the conspiracy category. This was a genocide of the population.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's just starting. Those who are still capable of getting pregnant shall bear children with health issues.

Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

John Brunner likes this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Could you start a thread in the Member Websites forum about your websites so I can talk to you about them without derailing this thread? If you could, start a thread for each website, since they are different (yet overlapping) topics.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2024
    Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think much of the word now knows that the Covid "vaccine' was/is not a vaccine at all, but a treatment developed for genetic "diseases" and syndromes. I believe a number of countries have now banned its use.

John Nopales and Ken Anderson like this.
  7. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

You followed THEM on your own, that was your First Big Mistake...

They've been pushing the flu vac for decades and I think I did 2 over 40 yrs ago. Patient Heal Thyself....say it, Bobby Cole.

John Nopales likes this.
  8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The freedom-loving state of Texas mandated flu vaccines for medical workers in the 1990s. That first year, I got one and was sick for a week or more. I couldn't judge between that and the actual flu because I had never had the flu prior to the vaccination. Since I owned the company, in the following years, I did the honorable thing and indicated that I had been vaccinated when I hadn't actually been. I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations is gone on that one, so I'll be upfront about it. While I didn't discuss it with anyone, I had one other employee who was concerned about the vaccination as he had had the same reaction to a prior vaccination, and I did the same for him.

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Some of the hospitals tried to mandate flu vaccines in the 1990s here as well. The nurses went on strike over it and shut everything down. In two days, there were no mandates.

10. Joy Martin

Registered

I had a horrid Asian flu when I was 18 back in 1957 and none to speak of since, maybe a couple minor flu issues over my life, and I did NOT live a cloistered life. Good constitution is what I think I have, but the OA issue is another thing...Everyone has something sooner or later. .

John Nopales likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Uh…..It is quite obvious that you have never been a piece of property owned by the United States Department of Defense or rather, the U.S. Military.
    Being said property, one does NOT have the wherewithal to refuse an order…..ANY order and can, at the discretion of the property owner, the Military, can face a courts martial and wind up in a Federal Prison, shot, or at the very least, bounced out with a dishonorable discharge.

In 1967, we were going to a country that none of us knew anything about other than there was a war going on. Diphtheria, Small Pox, Malaria, Yellow Fever, TB, Flu, Pneumonia, Jungle Rot and a myriad of other diseases heretofore still being sorted out was what the military was trying to protect us from getting.

And, to be sure……there is no such thing as Patient, Heal Thyself when it comes to southeast Asia diseases and bullets or fragments from an explosive not even to mention the number of diseases our GI’s got from uh…carnal knowledge of the local talent.

No man is an island……say it Joy Martin !!! You just can’t do it all by yourself sis. You depend highly on the medical field and the research someone else did.
    You didn’t come up with all the information all by yourself because I’ll bet someone else led you to it. Didn’t they !
    Heck, if it wasn’t for some controversial research, you might have even taken the jab.
    *Note: I wouldn’t have because I hate needles*

12. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Exactly. My husband was a Vietnam Vet too. He has had his fair share of shots from the military, and you do NOT say no or refuse anything, while they own your ass.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

My dad caught malaria when he was in the Pacific during World War II, and had periodic problems due to that throughout his life. When considering things that might prevent a whole host of diseases that you wouldn't otherwise be exposed to, that's not the same thing as agreeing to an experimental vaccine to combat an experimental virus that was, for all practical purposes, created by the same people who created the virus. After all, if they truly wanted me to be free of the virus, they wouldn't have created it to begin with. It's a major trust issue.

14. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

My military relatives had all those shots too and I think we should remember that they had them so they could serve the United States. Maybe we should be saying ‘thank you for your sacrifice’ instead of bullying them over it now.

They could have refused to serve, as some did, left the country, as some did or worse.

I think most of us have trusted our government in the matter of vaccines until Fauci was exposed. It was a mistake but let’s not blame our soldiers, please.

15. Joy Martin

Registered

Well, my large extemded family did hardly any military, and I'm glad sbout that.... my brother did all he culd to fail physicals.....dad never went to any military..

That was our family PROTEST on wars/

John Nopales likes this.