Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

From what i have seen, the 4th shot was the one that led to the most side effects. Maybe he just hasn't gotten that far in the data.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As it turns out, COVID-10, the bird flu, and monkeypox all resulted from gain of function research. How odd it is that the people we're supposed to turn to for a vaccination against these diseases are the very people who invented them. There would be no need for a vaccination against these diseases had they not manipulated them to allow for human transmission. Without the scientists, these diseases would not have been a threat to human beings.

3. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That is certainly true for Covid. The Russians have claimed that the U.S. has tampered with bird flu, but I haven't seen independent info on that or on the M-pox, although it seems very likely to be so. If you have sources with details, please post them @Ken Anderson

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It came from Dr. Peter McCullough, but I didn't save the interview where he said that. We know about COVID-19. Of the others, gain-of-function research was conducted on one in a lab in Wisconsin, while the other was the result of Dr. Fauci's crew. I forget which.

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

After covid I had been reading all the 'excess' deaths and unusual clots in cadavers in people having had vaccines. I have not had shingles shot but I had the later pneumonia vaccine. I had one episode of shingles but it was not at all bad compared to hubby. It was on the side of my head and my ear kept sticking to my head. Oozy and weird.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have read many reports of clotting (hypercoagulability) in those who have received the mRNA shots, and that is sometimes traceable to neoplastic problems. Determining what caused cancer is very difficult as there are so many different types of cancer, but if you can link the Covid to a particular cancer, such as non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, it could be researched.

The clotting I have read about was mostly in young, active people with no previous health problems. That is truly a concern.

John Brunner likes this.
  7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe the most common cancer associated with the vaccine is colon cancer. Dr John Campbell and a couple of guests had the most complete internet research.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.