Warren Calls For Imprisoning Trans Inmates With Biologically Female Inmates In New Lgbtq Rights Plan

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Well. Doesn't this just take the cake? Warren also will support taxpayers paying for their gender-reassignment surgery. I'm thrilled that my tax dollars will be spent on such a worthy cause. :rolleyes: I can't imagine that moderate Democrats will support this, but I've certainly been wrong before. LINK

Senator Elizabeth Warren called for placing transgender prisoners in detention facilities designed for the opposite biological sex in a new LGBTQ rights plan released Thursday.

“I will direct the Bureau of Prisons to end the Trump Administration’s dangerous policy of imprisoning transgender people in facilities based on their sex assigned at birth,” Warren wrote in the plan.

Under the plan, transgender inmates would be placed in detention facilities that correspond to their gender identity rather than their biological sex, and would be entitled to tax-payer funded gender transition surgeries.

Both Warren and fellow candidate Joe Biden have expressed support for tax-payer funded transition surgeries before. At a September 20 Iowa LGBTQ conference, Biden said that the surgery should be covered by Obamacare.

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't want to pay for anyone's sex change for any reason. As far as the jail thing, if someone has completed their 'transformation' or whatever it is called, lets say someone like Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner, they probably would be safer in a female prison. No matter what a person has done, I don't think they should get any frills or extras, but they should be safe from sexual assault or even getting beat up. The problem is, eventually, it will go too far, get all mixed up and our prison system will turn into a convict commune producing children.

Liberals aren't always wrong with initial ideas, they just don't know when to use the common sense filter down the road. :D

Emma Smith and Beth Gallagher like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If I’m not mistaken, that was one of the issues as to why the president said nix to trans males in the military. Instead of a person going into the military to play soldier for however long, there’s a potential for a trans to want elective surgery all on the taxpayer’s dime. Not only is a soldier relieved of the things that earmark him as a he, the soldier gets paid whilst he is convalescing.

But back to our prison system.
    I think Liz took a page out of the UK’s recent book concerning the same issues. If it isn’t already in practice, the initiative was to place men who want to be girls in with the gals, and women who want to be men in with the guys.
    Note: I’m not sure about the surgery part but without researching it, I believe there is a clause in the directive which approaches the subject.

Now, to me it’s just like Obama’s school locker room scam. A whole lotta guys are going to start acting like pansies just to make their way into the women’s block whilst there may actually be a few who really wish to lose their uh.....stuff and become something resembling a female.

Flip a coin. Heads you win a date with 200 women in cell block A, and tails you become Bubba’s wife.

Bess Barber and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Geeez H Hindini.....we should not have to pay for sex change operations.
    As for the prisons- whatever sex you choose to identify with is where you will go. If you have not completed the transition - tuck it between your legs or keep your skirt down- hope for the best.
    :D
    The other day I was browsing on Amazon and was shocked to see a review on bras complete pictures. One was a hairy man of good size sporting the Girls in his new bra! At first thougt a joke, but it was not.
    Also have you noticed the clever ways same sex partners are now in our commericals?:eek:

5. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Seems to me that if you were a woman who "identifies" as a man, you'd have a really rough go of it in a male prison. Maybe that will be enough for them to be "scared straight."

6. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Or stiff...:D

7. Bess Barber

Task Force Registered

That was a funny post! Yes, it's the same way in most shows and movies as well. We come from a generation who isn't used to 'watching'. I don't think I will ever get used to two women kissing or people going to the bathroom. How can a person peeing possibly add to the plot????

8. Beth Gallagher

Registered

She's here all week, folks!!! :D:D

tenor.gif

9. Bess Barber

Task Force Registered

:D:D:D

Hedi Mitchell likes this.