Was The Country Music Concert Shooter Wearing A Pink Vagina Hat?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

There are plenty of people out there that have a separate life their family doesn't even know about. We hear these statements all the time, like "he/she just couldn't do something like this", "he/she is a very loving, kind, generous person", and on and on.

Turns out, the family doesn't know the person like they say they do.

Holly Saunders and Ken Anderson like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Not so much for me. I've had some people tell me that I think too negative, but I look at them and say "no. My thoughts are more in the "reality" area. I think both positive and negative."

My SIL asked me last night on the phone, "why did this happen?". I said, "how in the heck do I know!" She has asked me this question before about some other tragic event and I've gave her the same answer. I've also told her "America has a number of nut cases in it and there's very little that can be done about it."

And, in case nobody has heard/read this, ISIS is taking credit for this AND the shooter wired $100,000 to someone in the Philippines. Authorities are checking that out also.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Was Vegas an FBI sting gone bad? Theories abound.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

You can also argue that it was Trump's people...it certainly detracted from Puerto Rico and other things he was dealing with at the time.

He did get high marks for his reaction and his trip to Vegas...and most of the news was about Vegas and still is.

I believe it was simply done by him and all by himself ....he was getting to the end of his rope, I think his lifestyle was catching up to him and he was getting older and just didn't have the energy anymore.

Everything seemed to be connected to gambling....all the freebies etc.

Don't think he could sustain the 14 hr gambling habit much longer.

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The media is interviewing people who were there and telling them what happened. There has been people who came forward after being interviewed by media and said there was more than one shooter and the media telling them that was not true. It is funny these people were there and the media was not. Something is being covered up by the media they shut down anyone who maybe has a different opinion.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

There's no proof of that. In a situation like that ...it might sound like more than one shooter.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

More likely, as we tend to do, the media felt the need to make up a story that fit the information they had. When contradictory information was put to them, they are in the position of having to change their story. If so, I'd rather they simply report the information that they have and let others make sense of it, or not. I doubt that a lot sense can be made of someone deciding to shoot hundreds of people.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Ive only watched Fox News on this and Ive noticed some of the guests on the show get info wrong.

I have read about it online from other media sources but watched the press conferences from Vegas live on fox.

Also, the commentary on different shows on Fox and Ive caught mistakes. One was about the Valium and mother about his drinking.