What Are Your Thoughts On The Impeach Trump Movement?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I sometimes wonder if one of us is a Russian Provocateur. Facebook has them, why can't forums? Just curious. Or should this go in the Paranormal & Conspiracies section?

Nancy Hart and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Not me and I have proof. I just received my DNA data a few days ago and there’s not a bit of Russian in me. A lot of Dutch and other stuff, but no Russian. :).
    $. Hmmmm...how much do Russian Provocateurs make? $:rolleyes:

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that someone asked almost that same question in some other thread, and occasionally, we have had people who only seemed to want to troll and cause trouble, but they came and went pretty fast.
    I believe that @Ken Anderson can tell from the IP information , where each person is located; but I am not sure of that, Lulu; so he will have to answer that question himself.
    Since this is just a small seniors forum, I think it would be wasting someone’s time (and money ?) for Russia to send a troll to this friendly little forum. I think that they hang out on places that are more political, or at least have more members, and probably forums like “Above Top Secret” as opposed to a seniors forum.

Tom Galty likes this.
  4. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

Per topic my take is whining liberals just can not accept some do not care for their views, I am on another large site that almost allows about anything anti Trump, sick bunch yet when you make a deterrent comment on their queen lady heck to pay

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I think Rep. Pelosi has backed off her idea of impeaching President Trump since the Democrats won control of the House of Representatives and elected her as Speaker. If she has said anything further about it, I have missed it. Since she is the most powerful Democrat, I expect what she says goes.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I can, but I don't.

7. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

"I believe that @Ken Anderson can tell from the IP information , where each person is located"
    My point--that person would be located not in Russia, but exactly where they say they are from; outwardly do all the things they say they do; but unbeknownst to all, perhaps even their own friends & family, be a Russian Provocateur. You know, Yvonne, undercover. And why, pray tell, would this be the only forum involved? Gosh, girl, don't you watch TV? LOL

8. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

It is my opinion that whatever Impeach Trump movement that exist it is merely small and noisy and will go nowhere.
    Trump is different from most other presidents, from most other people, but he has done nothing impeachable. The
    noise about impeachment will gradually simmer down as more candidates choose to run for the House or the Senate
    or to challenge the President himself for the presidedntvial office. Some of the newer members of the house felt they
    were coming into government service and without much ado, go about impeaching the President. Theu will find that
    much in government is easier said than done. So it is I feel the impeach Trump movement will slowly fade away.

And if I might make a far out comment, I much like Yvonne's avatar. That's a keeper,Yvonne.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  9. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I would not want him impeached. As we learned with Hillary 18 years millions of dollars,millions of manhours and no crime that rises to the level of a prosecutable offense. I suspect as much with trump, minions fall like dominoes but nothing impeachable on him.
    He is either squeaky clean,well partition,or kept in the dark by those that are making their millions of their association with him.
    Nope I am happy to let the worm turn. My team will be running the place before long anyway!

10. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

DE4B39AF-0E51-4ED6-A0A6-95D459A8B077.jpeg

12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

13. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Not me, I was out of town when it happened.

Shirley Martin likes this.
  14. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I think Peter's choice of words was tongue in cheek. That's the way many view it---as a game of "them" against "us." Definitely the IRA strategy. It seems to be working.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Just to point out something that has been brought up in a previous thread, a number of the "anonymizer" services buy time on Russian servers, so all their messages appear to come from Russia. They can buy access from almost any country, so the IP address may not be the origin of the activity. That is part of why cybersecurity is such a tough business. Hacking and messaging that appears to have one origin, can be relayed through multiple servers also, making it even more difficult to trace.

Shirley Martin likes this.