What Could It Be?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Rachel Rodarte, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Rachel Rodarte

Rachel Rodarte Veteran Member
    Registered

Hi Linda,
    How do you feel about seeing all these people? and if you don't mine why don't you help them if they don't mean no harm. I don't know how I would feel if I saw a person. You remind me of Jennifer Love Hewitt from Ghost Whisperer. The man who was holding your I-pod, how old was he and what type of clothing was he were? So your daughter has also seen spirits/ghost? Good thing you told me about cleansing the house after. I like reading your stories.

2. Linda Binning

Linda Binning Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm getting ready to leave for a wedding and will be offline for a few days. I'm going out of town and I don't have a smart phone. I have to rush here. I will say I would LOVE to help these people if they need my help and that's why I get so disgusted with myself for telling them to leave. It startles me and scares me at first and I just tell them to leave. I keep hoping I won't do that. Also I don't think some of them want or need my help. For all I know, some of them are time travelers or maybe just someone from the other side over here for a visit. They might even be people who are having an out of body experience. Maybe they are in bed asleep somewhere and just up and about looking around. I don't know, but I don't put every thing I see in the same category. I never watched all of one of those TV shows like Medium or Ghost Whisperer. I just find too many things that I don't agree with in them and it frustrates me. I did like the movie 6th Sense. My daughter's situation is different than mine, she has talked to them and had a lot of interaction with them and has talked to relatives she knew in this life. I don't speak for her so I can't comment on her experiences at all. She is a very privet person. To ans your question, I am guessing the man was from the 1930s on up? I'm not sure, he had a sort of lose fitting blue shirt with buttons on it and it was long sleeved and he had dark hair with a regular hair cut. I'd guess he was in his 30s or 40s. It wasn't a short one like so many wear now days, it's more what I call "normal" length. :) You asked how I feel about seeing all this? I have mixed feelings. Most people who know me in real life know nothing about it at all. Just the family and some of them have had experiences also.

Rachel Rodarte likes this.