What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

What you saw in Boise sounds similar to the Phoenix lights that made the news a few years ago. The green 'something' doesn't sound natural to me simply because of the color. Most meteors are just going to glow with white light as they hit the atmosphere. An exception would be if they had a high concentration of say, copper or other metal that would give off colored light. I don't know the typical composition of a meteor.

Lazar has always sounded credible to me. He's been consistent over a long span of time. It makes sense that we would have a problem reverse engineering advanced tech.

Is there a Girlsie, Idaho? I'd like to go there.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

According to Newsmax a whistle blower with a high ranking military clearance is testifying before congress now, that claims we not only have space craft not of this world, but have the alien bodies of those that flew them. He is saying he has seen it and he has proof. I guess we have to wait and see how much they will actually tell us.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I believe that would be this guy.

Chris Ladewig likes this.
  4. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

That would be him

Ken Anderson likes this.
  5. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

An interesting story.
    Once, during the early days of jet propulsion, late in WW2, the gov't wanted to keep such information secret. There had been reports of strange aircraft without any propeller. To squash such reports, the gov't came up with a plan.

They had a pilot, fly close to several other planes and had the jet pilot wear a gorilla suit and had him smoking a cigar. When the other pilots reported these encounters, they were ridiculed and all reports of propeller-less planes suddenly stopped.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

In about 1909 the first airplane flew and less than 40 years they had jets and rockets. Technology has been advancing faster and faster. I think the doubling time now. As of 2013, human knowledge was doubling every 13 months on average. There is pictures of anti-gravity machines in the 1950s. There is also patents on ling of the TR3B a triangular flying craft. So when I see NASA in the 60s using rockets it made me wonder about a PSYOP if they know about anti-gravity. I don’t know if the UFO are ours or other and I guess we will find out.

7. Sam Calabria

Sam Calabria Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, the military is now admitting they exist. Can't see why that would not be possible. Have not had tea and scones with one, but I would guess it is certainly a possibility that we get visited by other beings...and their technology is so advanced, that they can hide their presence from us...

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Richard Whiting

Registered

What, exactly are you saying ? That the U.S. military is admitting that aliens are IN FACT visiting earth ?
    I had not heard that. Would you, please, provide a link ?

9. Sam Calabria

Sam Calabria Well-Known Member
    Registered

sure. first, go to the grocery store and look in the sausage section. I like Cajun spices myself.

Look, if you don't believe, absolutely nothing I offer is going to make a single shred of difference.

You are not aware that there are extensive military and civilian pilot reports about UFOs?

There are interviews with them, on tape, and in books. Some of them have websites that indicate their experiences.

Several of the astronauts have come forward with accounts of various things.

here's some interviews

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=military+pilot+testimony+about+seeing+a+ufo

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There are also flat earth believers, all kinds of superstitions people believe. Someone saying so is, unfortunately, just talk. People believe all kinds of things. I would love it to be true but there is nothing I’ve seen or heard to convince me any of it is real.

Richard Whiting likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Unless it was on CNN or MSNBC, he will not have seen it.

12. Richard Whiting

Registered

I never said that there were no military and civilian REPORTS about UNIDENTIFIED objects in the sky. In fact I have previously mentioned one in a post here. I SAID, "I'm not aware that the gov't has admitted the reality of UFO's. BIG DIFFERENCE.

There are ALSO reports of Big Foot/yeti alleged sightings. A REPORT of something does NOT make it true.

Another thing to consider. Lets take ancient Egyptian archeology as an example. We have studied ancient Egyptian tombs/monuments intensely. We have hundreds and hundreds of the tools they used.
    HOWEVER, not once have we found a single tool that is made of anything other than quite primitive materials. (wood, stone, copper, and later bronze etc) Not once have we found a tool made out of high tech materials such as titanium/stainless steel etc.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2023
  13. Ken Anderson

I didn't major in government or anything, but I'm pretty sure that the military is a part of the government. What do you mean when you suggest that the government has not admitted to the reality of UFOs? Does the president have to testify to it? Does there have to be a Congressional resolution? Or does it become credible only when CNN reports it as a fact?

14. Richard Whiting

Registered

I remind you that UFO means UNIDENTIFIED flying object.
    It is one thing to say an object is UNIDENTIFIED , and quite another to say that those mysterious objects are IN DEED aliens.

If you can post ANYTHING that shows ANY branch of the gov't admitting that alien craft have definitely been confirmed then, and only then, will I agree with you. REPORTS by military or civilian pilots that they have seen SOMETHING which they can not identify, do not count.

PS: I don't receive CNN on any of my devises. And even if I did, I wouldn't watch it. Too liberal for my taste.

15. Ken Anderson

There's nothing wrong with speculating that they are aliens, is there? This thread asks about members' thoughts on the subject - are they real or a hoax? If Democrats keep winning elections, this won't be the case in the near future, but at the moment, I think we're still allowed to speculate without the blessing of whatever mainstream media you slobber over. The videos I posted speculated that they were from another dimension rather than another planet. It might annoy you to have anyone speculate on anything that hasn't been vetted by the government or whatever propaganda you consider science, but we're allowed to have independent thoughts. They haven't been made illegal yet. By the way, I haven't rendered an opinion on this subject but, if I did, I wouldn't care if you agreed with it.

Yvonne Smith likes this.