What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The "Behavior Panel" is one of my favorite podcasts. The episodes are long, so if your attention span is limited to brief snippets, this won't be for you, but I thought this was one of their better ones. They are looking at Congressional hearings in which three UFO (UAP) whistleblowers are being questioned. If you're only interested in the testimony itself, I'm sure you can find that somewhere, as well. The Behavior Panel evaluates their body language, verbal language, and other signs, which I find interesting, so they will play a portion of the testimony, talk about it, and then repeat the same portion of the testimony so that viewers can see what it was they were pointing out. Then they go on to the next piece of testimony.

This is an interview with another guy who had previously been a whistleblower. He discusses a number of things, including UFOs or alien technology at a base in the Antarctic. I don't like the fact that they spell "Antarctica" wrong, but, other than that, it's an interesting video.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  2. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

FYI
    A US government website With videos and reports of Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) (UFO's).

https://www.aaro.mil/

Marie Mallery and Ken Anderson like this.
  3. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Fake news sites report just that.... fake news or hoaxes. There are flying objects that are at times, unidentified, yes. But I can't believe that creatures from other worlds are flying or have flown to Earth from other planets, galaxies, etc.

Every kid I knew shared the same wish I had.... to meet someone or something living/conscience from outer space. Sadly, it's time to grow up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree, aliens coming From another planet leaves just too many questions.
    How did they travel millions if not billions of light years?
    Are they able to breathe our air?
    What food do they eat?
    Are they here to colonize?
    If so where are they living?
    With Google earth, Spy satellites, And eight billion people on this planet why haven't we noticed them?
    Did they come for our resources? Seem like a logistic nightmare to Travel light years with any commodities.
    I would think it's more likely if these beings do exist they are from a remote place on this planet like antarctica or inner earth.
    There's only one other scenario that has a slight possibility, a doomsday scenario.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

For those interested in shows about ufo or aliens, Netflix has a new Documentary series that started this past wednesday called Encounters.
    It is interviews With people who have had ufo or alien Experiences Or like the show's name encounters.
    If you are an enthusiast, you might find it a little boring because it covers a lot of the stories that have been told over and over. I've watched the first three episodes, And have gotten some New details that I have not heard before, so for me I'll stick with it, Because I am a die Hard ufo enthusiast.

6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

@Jake Smith , insists he and his brother saw one in 1960s, and I found a place in the Bible that describes part of it perfectly, the lights being the appearance of precious jewels,
    I think it is in Ezekeal.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
    Jake Smith and Tony Page like this.
  7. Jake Smith

Jake Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We did, and I will never forget it, and neither will my brother. It flew right over us and I could hit it with a rock underhanded with ease. It looked like it should fall and was the quietest most powerful sound I've ever heard. The lights were rotating and looked unlike any lights I've ever seen on Earth, like jewels, just beautiful. Yellows, reds, and blues just circled the outer edge of the ship which was circular and huge.

Here's one verse from Ezekiel I found about them looking like Jewels.

The Wheels

Ezekiel 1:15-16

Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, for each of the four of them. The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another. Ezekiel 1:15-16 (NASB)

We are told there was one wheel with each cherub. The wheel was down close to the earth. The wheels were sparkling like beryl. Beryl was a jewel with a gold or green appearance. So, the wheels were sparkling like jewels. The Hebrew suggests that the two wheels were perpendicular to each other so that they could roll in any direction.

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

Tony then again, we got here from from somewhere and I believe was God who put us here and there is lots of Bible verses that speak of the constellations and flight.
    Who were the men of renown spoken of in Genesis or the Chariots, wheels or Cherubim's in other books like Ezekiel?
    Jesus and Lucifer were both of The Morning Star office, until Lucipher sinned and was thrown out of Heaven.
    The Bible is full of wisdom and mystery.

Job9:9,Amos 5:8 ,

[​IMG]

Tony Page likes this.
  9. Marie Mallery

Registered

Not only these Constellations but also some say the Great Pyramid in Egypt is also mentioned and the window in this one point directly to the constilations Orion, Dragon and Pleiades,
    The more you study the Bible it seems the less you know, not really just seems that way.

Isaiah !9:19 This is also the place of the Great Pyrimid that points to the Constellation's below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree the bible sometimes talks in ways we have hard time interpreting.
    We assume pass civilizations We're not as Intelligent as us, To some degree that's a correct statement, However Per some of the experts, some of the feats of the fast we could not duplicate, example the pyramids.
    The more We learn about the past The more we realize That they were pretty smart.

11. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I've always wanted to see a ufo. I had this camera the size of a pack of cigarette. It had automatic features where I could set it to take a photo every 5 minutes ( Use it to see what vermin was running around my garage at night it was an opposum) or you could take videos.
    One night I set it to take videos I aimed it towards the stars and let it run. It usually would last about an hour before the battery went dead. I captured a Circular light flying across the screen It was only a dot, But there were no Running lights like you would see on a plane. After reviewing it numerous times, I was pretty sure it was a satellite. I did have that moment of excitement and it felt good.

12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Wonder why they are in the Bible though if we can't discuss them? Subjects you won't hear in church maybe because the answers are not for us at this time.

Jake Smith and Tony Page like this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Registered

Tony remember several years ago I posted about a circular light aka ' orb ' come in thru the bedroom window and land on the dresser.Then it went right back out the bedroom window in came in. I ask Jake ." did you see that,what was it". He said yes I saw something.zHe didn't know what it was.
    It was a solid light the size of a softball. Slowly moved on dresser then slowly went back out the French door window. Amazing to have witnessed it.Even more so who would believe it. Like the toddler I saw in WalMart about 15 or so years ago, this kid was not of this world.

Jake Smith, Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  14. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Over the years i've seen a lot of videos of light orbs. Quite a few of them to me seem Is intelligently controlled.???

Jake Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

@Jake Smith you might want to take a look at this book. It is an analysis of the spaceships described in Ezekiel by an aeronautical engineer who worked for NASA. He got several patents from the descriptions in the Bible.