What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Well they ain't too smart to waste one on us poor rural dwellers, then again guess we could be good test subjects.
    Either way, the orb's maneuvered well. Sure got our attention.

Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  2. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

If you are in the right environment could be ball lightning.

Yvonne Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

Tony I've seen ball lightening and that wasn't it. Remember I live in Flarida' lol.
    This little orb just sashayed thru the glass door into the room, turned to the dresser, did its little jig, then came away from dresser, turned back toward the widow and exited. Like it knew its way around.
    While we laid their mesmerized watching the performance.

4. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe they are some sort of a monitoring or sensing device. Who controls them?? That's the question, They are alien to us, I Personally, do not believe that from another planet. They could be angels In a different form, I've often wondered what someone would look like when they're having an out of body experience, What if that's what this is??? Who knows???

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Registered

Could be Tony, you know the Bible said that God would plant the heavens? I forgot which verse but I just saw it again while looking up the other books and verses.

Tony Page likes this.
  6. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Unfortunately I never read the whole Bible but as a Young Man I did read it often. My upbringing as Catholic I had the catechism as our main source of religious text, so I learned the New Bible as it was presented in the catechism. I've had a full Bible sitting on my bed stand at night and I've attempted to read it many times, however I usually fall asleep or my arms get tired from its weight. Maybe I should get a children's Bible which has a lot of pictures.
    Maybe today there are as many signs from God as they were in the days past, but we are unable to pick them up because of all the interference in our lives. For me it doesn't make sense that God spoke to all these biblical characters and he's quiet today why? Oh well that could be another discussion.

Jake Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Registered

Tony now that my vision isn't that good and I'm old I seldom try to read. I do listen to videos and read some online since I can set the tint.

Jake Smith and Tony Page like this.
  8. Jake Smith

Jake Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That was neat Tony what you did to see if anything was out there. You never know what's lurking in the sky above. I've never wanted to see one myself and then one flew right over me and my younger brother, while we were fixing to go inside the house. It was late evening and just turning dark, we were maybe 7 and nine y.o. then. I've heard people saying wow; when they were dying and I think they probably saw some of the color lights we saw on the spaceship, All the colors and all black lights, strobe lights and every other light I've ever seen, is nothing like those. My brother and I never spoke about what we saw for 20 years, knowing no one would believe it and we almost couldn't either, even though we did see it. But after twenty years I asked him if he remembered what we saw, and he said yes. I asked him to describe it to me and his story is exactly the same. It's the God's honest truth.

Tony Page likes this.
  9. Jake Smith

Registered

Thanks, Don, I will check that out.

@Don Alaska, That's a really interesting read, I might have to buy that book to read. "Thanks again Don".

Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
    Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  10. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe you, my cousin had a similar experience she became a real believer in UFOs prior to that she was skeptical.

Jake Smith likes this.
  11. Jake Smith

Registered

Made a believer out of me and my brother. I've seen a lot of pilots speak about seeing UFOs and I believe them too. In one story the soldiers were working at Neclear base and UFOs came up hovering over it and jet shot at them and they said that UFOs disabled the missals and sent them back to them. You can tell their technology is way above ours. That's another thing the bible mentions too, is they dart left to right and other directions without turning.

Here's one video.

That UFO in the video above is shaped like the one we saw but it has wide lights just on the bottom outer edge a few feet wide. The colors were like the colors of birth stone rings. So quiet and powerful, barely moving, and I thought it should fall, it was going so slow. :confused:

Marie Mallery and Tony Page like this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Heard it is click bait,sorry.

13. Marie Mallery

Registered

Don this is part of the book report,

After ufologists such as Erich von Däniken pointed to the possibility of interpreting Ezekiel's vision as a report of an extraterrestrial spacecraft, Blumrich decided to disprove the hypothesis. However, a thorough examination convinced him that Ezekiel had, in fact, seen a spaceship. He then made detailed drawings of the alien craft, concluding that the technology of the builders must have been somewhat higher than mankind's at the present.

Blumrich asserts that Ezekiel's account in the Bible was not a description of a meeting with God in a prophetic vision, but one of several encounters with ancient astronauts in a shuttlecraft from another planet. Blumrich analyzes six different translations of the Bible, in conjunction with his

Don Alaska and Jake Smith like this.
  14. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

As one of the air force generals Major General Stanford said (paraphrased) years ago, there are a lot of incredible Sightings by highly credible people.
    The story of our nuclear missile silos being shut down by UFO's has been told by pretty credible people.
    I don't know if you get netflix, but if you do, you may wanna watch a series called Top Secret UFO Projects Declassified.

Marie Mallery and Jake Smith like this.
  15. Jake Smith

Registered

Yeah, I don't have Netflix, but I do have Prime and YouTube, maybe they have it. I think we may have watched it but not sure, will try to pull it up. Thank you, Tony.

Marie Mallery and Tony Page like this.