What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I know. I read the book years ago and still have a copy somewhere.

Jake Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I have found that most UFO's are government related. Hoaxes are created by people in hopes of causing chaos and or bringing notoriety to themselves. There is usually an explanation for any situation.
    Are there others out there ? A good possibility, but not enough concern for me to fret over. If there is and They are smart, and can see and hear the chaos of this nation- they will head back home:cool:

Shirley Martin and Mary Stetler like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Here is a House hearing that took place back in July of this year. It sounds like something form "X Files"

Tony Page and John Brunner like this.
  5. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I can remember the "bolide" that crossed the skies in the 1960s then crashed near Kecksburg and had some mysterious handling by an official team. Reports led to a connection with "Die Glocke" from WW II Germany.

I don't put much credence in the time travel theory, but I can imagine something coming back to Earth long after its first launch.

6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"The Moon is NOT What We're Being Told"
    (start at 9:00 on video)

7. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

Of course they exist. From where they are from is the question, and which are from where?

8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

They sound more like demons posing as aliens.....!?

9. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Perhaps. Some could originate here on earth and some could be extra-terrestrial in origin. I think demons are more apt to walk among us and influence the weak.

10. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The sightings and evidence seem so diverse and sometimes inconsistent though. Obviously multiple phenomena are being lumped into one category. Some cases don't involve "flying" of any kind.

But I'm sure there is a categorization scheme that's reasonably widely agreed upon now.

Reports of "an orb, rolling along the ground then 'pop!' disappearing" are clearly something different than seeing "a metallic craft with a door, small beings going back into it before the door closes, lifting into the sky and over the horizon."

Ivan Tea Sanderzon and Tony Page like this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There seems to be two distinct opinions about the ET/Demon controversy. Religion plays right into the middle of it, naturally; since most of us were taught in church that there are no actual space aliens, and that it is demons masquerading as extra-terrestrials.
    The other side is that atheists do not believe in either god or demons; so they think that it has to be extra-terrestrial.

Maybe , it is some kind of both ?
    We can only look at what “evidence” we can find, and make a guess. It makes sense to me that “heaven” could be what we call outer space, and anyone coming to the earth from the sky would have been considered a god by any early civilizations that saw it happen and interacted with those people who came down.

There are old paintings that have UFO’s in them, and some of the old Egyptian paintings and carvings sure look like they have on space suits.
    There are little carvings from Central America that look like tiny airplanes with weird faces, and when they were recreated, they could actually fly as a remote operated airplane, so the original design was something that might have flown.

But what about demons ?
    Well, as Christians, one of the things we are taught is that people have spirits/souls and that everyone will be judged at some point on the Great Judgement Day.
    Early in the Bible, we read about the nephilim, sons of God who came to earth and had children from human wives.
    The nephilim were very cruel, and described as cannibals and giants in the Bible, and it seems possible to me that their spirits could still be roaming the earth as what we call demons.
    They are called fallen angels, so it is quite possible that they exist for milleniums, unlike regular humans.

IMG_6140.jpeg

12. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

The best place to hide something is in plain sight. Luckier was described as God's most beautiful angel. He would attract more people thus that with horns and claws. Hollywood, the music industry and celebrity, in general fit more to his evil plotting than scaring people, in my never to be humble opinion ;)

Tony Page and Yvonne Smith like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

I agree, and it is pretty well known that the whole entertainment industry is full of satanists and pedophiles, and probably even worse, after reading the stories about adrenochrome and what that causes.
    I think that the Bible is pretty clear that we have at least two different kind of people living here, ones from the good seed, and ones from the bad seed, and we have long been controlled by the bad ones.

Whether there are people living on other planets, or somewhere in space, I am not sure of; and I have been looking at the theory of the Lands beyond the ice wall as another possibility; but I think there are definitely things happening that are outside of what we understand.

Ivan Tea Sanderzon and Tony Page like this.
  14. Caitlin D Burnside

Caitlin D Burnside Well-Known Member
    Registered

Thanks, I'll have a gander at that series.

However, to answer your question above: UFO's hoax or real?

I've seen enough things in the skies over the 70s and 80s to conclude that loads of it are probably real. My thinking goes back to what my Papa said: "Do you really believe that we're the only race on just one planet, third from the Sun? There's a whole 9 or 10 planets in the Milky Way... Can't be the only ones, right?"

I've been watchful since...

15. Yvonne Smith

Something interesting that I just came across. It is a picture showing what we think a Stargate looks like (maybe the one at CERN), and another photo showing part of Hoover Dam.
    I remember reading that Hoover Dam plays into the important places, like the Georgia Guidestones, Three Gorges Dam, and other “special “ places on earth.

IMG_6689.jpeg

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.