Who Will Win? Trump Or Hillary?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Chrissy Cross, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that if it were an honest election, we would elect Donald Trump. However, I also agree that the polls are being skewed to show that Clinton is ahead, and very likely the actual election will be rigged, too.
    They were showing on Fox News today that Trump was saying if he wins, he will accept that the election was not rigged, while chiding him that if he does not win, he will blame it on a rigged election because of his over-inflated ego.
    So, I think that they pretty much have it set up to assure Hillary winning, no matter what they have to do to achieve that. Once that happens, I believe that Hillary is likely to be too sick to continue, and we will have Tim Kaine as the next president.
    Even if they can't get enough rigged votes for Hillary to outright win, they might be able to keep Trump from getting enough to win, and then the House would choose who the president was going to be, and we could even end up with someone like John Kasich as the next president.
    Until someone is actually inaugerated in January, I think that it is still anybody's guess who our next president is truly going to be.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I didn't even think of that, Yvonne. I just want this to be over. I can't remember if I liked Kasich or not. I know I didn't like Cruz or Rubio or Carson.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Kasich would be an awful choice, in my opinion.

Yvonne Smith and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I had lunch in a restaurant with a TV. The news reports were all pointing to a win by Hillary. One report even said that no one in history had won as underdog with that odds of being behind by more than 5 points.

But I also heard that Trump is not giving up on the fight. And if I have to bet my money then I would bet on Hillary.

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I read somewhere in Ireland a bookie was so confident of a Hillary win that he already paid the ones that placed bets on Hillary.

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This word racist is one of those words used to fight against anyone proud of their heritage or think anyone could be better. Trump needs to say they have been calling me racist well maybe I am I don’t like races who kill others because they don’t agree with them, or people throwing people off a roof because they have a different sexual preference, do awful sexual act against children, kill people because they are not the same religion.

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Hillary. Although, must also admit, right now, I don't really care. I still feel that we need to try a woman for the Presidential spot. Trump seems to have an angry streak that shows up often. Not sure that type of personality is what should be in the Oval Office. Trump has already stated that he absolutely won't accept defeat, so.........

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Those weren't his words, @Cody Fousnaugh.

It's funny about the woman thing, as a woman I'd love to see one in the Whitehouse but I just don't think of Hillary as a woman. I see her as kind of gender neutral ....I really don't know why either.

If it was someone else besides Hillary running, I would be thinking very differently about voting for Trump....I don't know but I too can't wait til this is over.

Trump isn't my ideal candidate but Hillary is my nightmare.

9. Ken Anderson

You don't think Hillary has an anger problem?

10. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

If the Republican party has anything to do with it, Trump will win. I have had three calls already today urging met to go vote. :D

Chrissy Cross and Martin Alonzo like this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That's funny, considering all the big names are voting Hillary....they're worried about their positions...I've always voted straight ticket. I may not from now on...I'll have to think about it.

12. Ken Anderson

Oh come now, I think Chachi came out for Trump. ;)

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, how could I forget that? :)

Also, what's his name..Angelina Jolie's father. That's two.

Edit: Jon Voight, just remembered...headache is leaving finally.

I really don't understand why stars get involved in politics since their livelihood depends on fans. I used to like DeNiro but now I'm not so sure.

14. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They are elite want a be so they have to play the game even Bush does not want to be left out

15. Ken Anderson

I don't understand why the media seems to think that we care who a movie star or sports figure is voting for. Generally, these people are not known for being politically astute.