Why Did Evangelicals Vote For Djt In 2016?

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Joy Martin, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

HGH gel .......

2. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Appropriate but slightly disapproving?

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Approving but muffled. :D

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Joy, your response does not surprise me.

I think it’s a BIT disturbing to have someone flipping out about all the aches and pains in her life and how they were all cured by grape seed extract and HGH gel. I don’t know many other homeopathic users but maybe they are all using up major bandwidth pushing their own type of belief system or rather, a type of religion as it were.
    Talk about being brainwashed, that’s what MOST people who are hung up on a singular subject do.

Yvonne Smith and Beth Gallagher like this.
  5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole: I believe it's rather disturbing that those who have no idea about these remedies, comes and knocks them as they do. You have no idea where I've been pain wise and where I am today and how I am closer and closer to stay away from the surgery knife on the knee.

1000's are on this HGH gel, but that's a small number in the millions in our country. It's growing and growing ... the company has opened their sales in Hong Kong and omg, how the Asians are jumping to it.

To say what you do and have no idea is coming from the dark.

And I'm not cured, but 1000% improved from years of damage and so many my age are in assisted living homes and drugged to the 9's with pharma toxins.

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I do believe you just made my point. thank you

Beth Gallagher and Ruby Begonia like this.
  7. Joy Martin

Registered

Hung up on singular issue..YES that's me. Without our health we have nothing. All the politics and cwap in the world mean nothing.

Talk about sick when I see comments like alligators/snakes/moats from the person in charge, I can only think Sick.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

And once again, thank you.

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The topic of this thread is about why evangelicals voted for President Trump , not about why someone thinks Christians are brainless or act crazy, and it certainly is NOT about health supplements, by any stretch of the imagination.
    @Joy Martin , you are the one who titled this thread, and then immediately went off topic and started talking about what your personal opinion of Christians is, and all about complaining about your neighbor, and ridiculing Christians in general as being brainwashed.
    Next, you move into your opinion about gun control , which also had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the thread topic.
    Now, you are seriously back to discussing your health supplements, and how even YOU can think that relates to electing a president is totally beyond me ?
    Please stay on topic (or at least something related to the topic), and if you want to discuss something else, then do it in a thread that is for that other specific topic.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Jerry Adams and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Joy Martin

Registered

Sorry about the directions, I suppose I go where members direct their comments and I reply, My error so I need to just not reply.

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So, now you are saying that everyone else is responsible for the statements you yourself made ?
    Spoken like a true liberal.....

12. Joy Martin

Registered

Is that how true liberals speak Yvonne, from what I gather Jesus was a liberal if he ever existed, and I question that story too. That's what liberals do, question. Oh here I go talking again. outta here.

One more thought before I go away today, Bobby Cole, brought up Grape Seed Ex at one point and my neighbor who reads the bible day in day out, says the Grape is mentioned all thru that book....so it's religious I guess.

13. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

It is not that "priest's" right to question anyone else status. He has a definite bias when he chooses to call the President a racist because until DJT decided to run for President the was never called a racist. In fact he was adored by the Afro-American community leadership(NAACP).

14. Joy Martin

Registered

Oh so many churches and their leaders preach from their pulpits on politics...I have a tough time on your Afro-American comment. I hope their Moses came thru for them.

And whatever happened to the separation of church and state to begin with? I'd love to see a person run for leader who professes no religion, no god, no CHANCE. So many are such hypocrites anyway,

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Joy, let’s get real here. You have a problem with anyone who professes to be anything you’re not.

I enjoy my faith and my pick for my political leaders are a reflection of my faith.
    With that, I am an extensive researcher. You’re not.
    I’m happy. You on the other hand, seem rather miserable most of the time.

But, that’s okay. I understand and I also believe that you probably won’t be voting for our present President, D. Trump. That’s one of the things I love about being an American. You have choices and so do I and in this country, my choices count just as much as yours do.