Wife Having A Terrible Time!

Discussion in 'Senior Employment' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Sorry if your delicate sensibilities are dinged. My prose is the same as my spoken word. I would use the same words and language if we were sitting beside one another at the diner.
    I am sorry that you are unhappy with your situation, but what myself(in my own profane way) and others are trying to point out, is that if you do the impulsive thing, avoid the hard road take the easy way out, you really have no gripe at the end result.
    I am sure you are a good man Cody, I am glad you have a life partner that loves you,but life has been no more unfair to you than it has anyone else.
    Peace Bro!

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, Beth, and the rest, I'm watching the NFL Playoffs and haven't got time to answer the BS posts. Beth, and whom ever, I had my own work ethics and simply didn't/wouldn't take crap from a boss, let alone a company. Just didn't need it.

Wife and I don't care about any of your pensions! Both of us will be retired on SS and savings and that's fine with us. My wife just likes working and will continue to look, no matter where we end up moving to here.

There are plenty of Seniors that don't get a pension and live quite well on what SS and savings they do get/have. So, why don't all of you go after them, tell them off and how wrong they were not to stay with a company for 40 years and get a nice pension. Some might just tell you off!

Anyway, I'm going to continue watching this game. So, that's it for me here. No more arguing with any of you. We are happy and KC is winning.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Veteran Member
    Registered

First of all, dude, we wouldn't have dinner with someone who speaks like you. And, I'm not your "Bro"! LOL

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Veteran Member
    Patron Registered

Ya know, you keep opening this door and answering it the same way. In other words, you put things out there for folks to examine and offer suggestions, then you slam the door in their face each and every time.

In the beginning, everyone was sympathetic to your circumstances and even offered up some extremely good ideas but alas, after turning every single idea down for whatever reason you expect more sympathy?
    Instead of being a total boor, why don’t you at least thank some of those folks for at least trying to help out. Maybe then, they’ll be a bit friendlier on your next journey of uh.....(should I Frank?). Imponderables.

Folks tend to get a little irate when you keep making excuses and shutting people down hence, the lashing back thing.

5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Veteran Member
    Registered

@Cody Fousnaugh

Are we adults here, or skulking children "umbrellaed" away from everyday harmless phrases like "balls"?
    Frank

6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Veteran Member
    Registered

@Cody Fousnaugh

Choose your dinner attendees carefully, then; avoid embarrassing adult language, or better, eat alone, as I do.....
    Frank

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Veteran Member
    Patron Registered

Uh, isn’t there some slightly off color language at the local “boot ‘n scoot.’? If my memory serves me correctly, the gentleman and his lady like to have a couple of brews at saloons where rodeo guys go. The last time I wandered into one of those joints, not one person ever said....gosh. Of course, times have changed and it’s been eons since I last visited a bar of any kind so maybe the verbiage is milder now.