Will Trump Make It To His Inauguration?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Babs Hunt, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

That's what I call terrorism..and if they try, I hope they are shot dead. If they are caught trying, I hope for the full extent of the law to be unleashed on them.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

These two guys are either former CIA agents or at least have close ties to the CIA. According to the article I was reading, some of the elements that are against Trump winning are CIA agents. The article was from an alternative news website, so I didn't link the whole story, but thought I would at least share the Twitter Posts.
    Most of the videos are longer ones, and I am not posting them here, @Denise Happyfeet ; but if you search youtube for CIA Trump assassination, you will find quite a few opinions stating that they believe that the CIA will at least try to kill him before he takes office, or soon after. Hopefully, these are just someone's ideas, and not something that is planned, but still, it makes you wonder.
    Many of the economic forecasters are talking about serious financial problems in the next year, which also makes me wonder if something will happen to stop Trump from taking office, and we will get a president who does lead this country further into economic ruin.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I remember the same thing said about Obama in 2008 and nothing happened. I sure hope it doesn't happen. Trump has to have a chance to be the BEST President we've ever had.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Well they actually had a Donald J Trump Assassination webpage on Facebook and Go Fund Me!:eek: There was a time that people would have gotten arrested for "threats" against someone's life like that...the people are even leaving the written word as evidence that they want to kill him or have someone else do it for them. Those pages have been shut down now but they weren't shut down until enough people complained against them. There's still way to much hate out there against him but I pray no one will cause harm to him or his family members.

Patsy Faye and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Pro-Trump Bikers Plan to Form a ‘Wall’ Against Violent Protesters at Inauguration
    [​IMG]

16 JANUARY, 2017

Thousands of bikers are planning to come to Washington D.C. for Trump’s inauguration in support of the president-elect.
    Chris Cox organized a rally for his group of more than 5,000 “Bikers for Trump” that will include “musical performances and speakers,” but he also said they will “stand up to dangerous protesters,” the Daily Mail reported.

“In the event that we are needed, we will form a wall of meat,” he told Fox & Friends. “We’ll be shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and we’ll be toe-to-toe with anyone who’s going to break through police barriers,” he said. Cox said the group is non-violent and the bikers will only step in if protesters become violent, “assaulting women, spitting on them, and throwing things at them.” READ MORE

:D The "Calvery" has arrived to help Trump!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

I truly hope this materializes. Trump may need all the help he can get from "mainstream", given their propensity to quickly forget continuing vigil.
    Frank

7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Perhaps a slip that oft happens or a true wish, yes, I do hope He who was was crucified at CaLvary will help Trump and the CAValry of bikers will also be of some aid.

Babs Hunt likes this.