World Ufo Day

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Maryt Hope, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hi there. Been researching UFOs and paranormal for over half a century. Suggest you get a copy of The Day After Roswell, by Philip J. Corso with William Birnes. Maybe some stuff was at Area 51, Hangar 18, etc, but Corso ran the Roswell desk at the Pentagon. Kept bits of wreckage in office filing cabinets. The metal was (is) tough and has a memory... something like Nitinol I played with as a kid. Bend it, crumple it. Heat it and it bounces back to normal. Supposedly it was a directed energy microwave weapon that felled the Roswell craft. (Yes, that long ago). Today it's likely morphed into the 95 GHZ microwave crowd control system that may be used this summer if mobs break out.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

During my 29 years in Argentina I heard all kinds of comments / theories about UFO sightings and I witnessed one....unfortunately no the one described in this video.
    This video is in English and in Spanish. No problem to understand the story of the best known UFO sighting in Argentina.

3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Does AAA Travel Club/ Insurance cover that work / those crashes?

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The UFO have been here from the very start and History just repeats itself.
    Here is a video of some thing found that do not belong in our picture of the world
    Ancient Astronaut Discovered In Serbia?

5. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

At 31 seconds or so he claims "we cannot prove this" beyond doubt.

That is false.

So I did not listen nor watch further.

6. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

After working so much of my life at night with many assignments in with me in very remote sparsely populated areas I have no doubt at all there are things we are not versed in or unexplained at all, I personally saw 3 objects one very close the others in the sky both with 2-6 other people as witnesses, I am a believer here.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Tex Dennis

Registered

The 2nd we saw we had 5 others with us, we went to a truck stop and ate a late breakfast all drew on a napkin what we all saw they all matched almost identically, we were very close to it like 75 feet above us with a slight humming noise, probably 50' in diameter and much longer in length we all agreed we saw what we saw, south of Tyler Texas near Lake Palestine I will never forget it.

8. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

I guess one could say the rural areas / highways lend themselves to more sightings; most of the people reporting seeing UFO in Argentina also were drivers and the ones living in ranches / farms. Yes, those who witnessed the same event described it with only minimal differences.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  9. Tex Dennis

Registered

Will add we all stopped and watched the black object almost half an hour, it had 4 orange glowing circular round things on the rear as it went by us, it blocked the sky out when it went over us and as said was very close, VERY!

The 1st one was in McKinney Texas with 3 others we were on horseback about 9-10 pm on a lonely dirt road and the horses got very nervous was the 1st thing noticed that something was wrong we saw an orange object in front of us to the west that just kept getting bigger and closer and brighter then it shined a light that lit up everything as far as we could see like daylight I could read writing on trash on the road, like daylight for maybe 10 minutes then faded and left, when we for home it was all over the media radio and tv but the next day not one mention of it at all. It was like a gag order was in place not a word yet the night before on every channel, they even broke in to regular programming speaking about it.
    So yes I for sure am a believer here. There were 1-2 other instances also in my life but none like the one south of Tyler, Tx.
    Picture a long maybe 100 yds black object 50' in diameter or so with 4 glowing humming circles on the real moving at low tree top height very slowly just floating a mere feet over your head, we could out walk it that slow. Then sped off in a blink on an eye.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Not quite about UFO but interesting it might be a communication to someone out there.
    Energy Beams Starting Up In Pyramids?

Yvonne Smith likes this.