2 Out Of 4 Picks For This Last Round Of Nfl Playoffs

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Thomas Stillhere, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I was wrong last week and yesterday. Everyone was all giddy when Dallas squeezed in as well as the Jaguars squeezing in with a terrible showing still got lucky and won when the other team ran out of time. I knew then today would be the real players for being a super bowl contender. I was right about the Chiefs, and the Bengals, and Eagles. I just took a knee when it came to Dallas and San Francisco because I don't like either team and both have been very lucky to even be in the playoffs, overrated as some would say. From here on out the best are playing the last game coming weekend for the chance to go to the super bowl. I think it will be one of the best bowls in a long time with the true strongest teams peaking next weekend. I am rooting for the Bengals, not because I like Cincinnati so much but because Joe won the College National Championship for LSU on a one season enrollment before moving on to the NFL. The virus really hurt his start and others but he will be one of the best by the time he retires. The owners had a firing party after last weeks disaster of poor football from their high dollar salaried leaders.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered