3+ Yrs Later, The Growing List Of Lies

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

He did more research than many scientists, bringing not his opinions but the published studies of 'actual' scientists' studies providing actual sources that anyone could find. He was not treating brains or disease, only shedding light for those who chose to see it.
    I choose my health care professionals very carefully but only as a last resort (I had a hip replaced after extensive research of surgeons available) because I treat me and mine myself.

2. Jaspurr Miller

Jaspurr Miller Well-Known Member
    Registered

How in the world would you know if he did "more research than many scientists?" Because he said so? LOL That is quite the grandiose claim. The devastation of pandemic has significantly improved for now, thanks to the measures taken based on the research results of highly qualified scientists and virology professionals. What contribution did Campbell make to help quell the pandemic? Answer: nothing.

3. Mary Stetler

Registered

How many legitimate scientific journals did you research to decide what to do for yourself during the pandemic? How many natural immunity cases did you find? He presented the scientific studies and the sources for people to do their own research. Why are you pushing what the gov't presented just because the people they chose presented it? Why are you so against freedom of choice? If those of us who chose differently get sick, so be it. Plenty of people who got the vaccines and boosters got sick, and died.
    I'm fine.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
  4. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

You are "fine" because of the measures taken by your government, based on the advice of actual professionals, has worked. Sad that you refuse to acknowledge that.

5. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

6. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

This, for starters. Funny that Wikipedia describes him as a "YouTuber". How credible. LOL
    John Campbell (YouTuber) - Wikipedia

7. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

8. Mary Stetler

Registered

As I have said, he posts his sources so everyone can see where he got his information. On occassion, he makes a mistakes and recalls them himself. I guess he gets a heads up from his comment section. He is a 'talking head' I trusted on you tube. So is Dr Berg, a chiropractor, not a medical doctor. I check him with and add him to my own library. His research adds to my own, not with test tubes and beakers but with checking what others have found.
    I have my own anecdotes where I have been misled by the gov't's choices and now it is trying to make a treaty to make the WHO to be the controlling factor in our health choices. This treaty would transform the WHO from an advisory organization to a governing body with legally binding proclamations. Our Senate is balking so Biden may go around it to make an unelected outside group in charge of enforcing our health choices.
    There have been many times our government has allowed experimentation on our soldiers, the mentally infirm, Blacks, American Indians... We have our Constitution to fall back on if we find out and object about it. But how do we control the WHO. And have you looked up who is at the top of that organization? Not learned doctors...

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Mary Stetler

Registered

I am fine because I maintain my immune system. Growing my own food helps and learning about what supplements are necessary. I will give you washing of hands.
    There is evidence of damage done by the vaccines; like the disclaimers in tv commercials. You can choose to take them or not except for the mandates. Untold numbers of people have been reported to have died because of having covid when, in actuality, they died with covid, not From covid. Hospitals were paid to report covid deaths even if the person died in a motorcycle accident as happened here. Not alot of info published of natural immunity which, I promise, there is such a thing.
    Yes people died of covid with other issues yielding to it. Some people have always died of flu. Lots of us did not get flu shots all along. And we are still fine.
    Take your vitamin d3 and zinc with copper every day. Do the research first.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

Sure, some people have had negative reactions to vaccines. Negative reactions can occur with virtually anything we put in our bodies, even aspirin. And yes, unless it's mandated, getting the vaccine is a personal choice. Doesn't mean it's the right choice.

In regard to your assertion that "Untold numbers of people have been reported to have died because of having covid when, in actuality, they died with covid, not From covid." Where did you get this information? From the nurse or chiropractor? Please state your source and provide data on this.

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Since this is a discussion forum, most people are here to discuss opinions and ideas, and being asked to provide sources usually only serves to throw a thread off course, and the person who asks for sources often does not accept the sources even if the other person finds them.
    As Ken Anderson often has pointed out, if a person wants sources for information, they can use the internet and research the subject themself.
    There is a whole thread about this topic, @Jaspurr Miller , if you would like further understanding on how this forum runs with respect to demanding that someone provides information source.

http://www.seniorsonly.club/threads/citing-sources.22300/

Krystal Shay and Beth Gallagher like this.
  12. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

Okay. I'm an experienced debater, and accustomed to requesting evidence and data when people make assertions. If that doesn't fly here, I will respect it.