A Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Don Alaska, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The latest being the Biden laptop being Russian disinformation.

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

When people stand up for what is right, true and good, they are always quashed as much as possible, stopped legally or not, often exterminated. Until Jesus Returns that is.

Tony Page and Teresa Levitt like this.
  3. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Which big conspiracy theory has been proven to be true? JFK, Moon landing, Elvis is alive, 911, Marylin Monroe,? Has ANY conspiracy theory been proven true?

Heading to the dictionary now

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2023
  4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You seem to have already decided in error that it is a conspiracy theory.

The biggest recent is the medical one -
    "health care providers"/systems are now responsible for more disease and more deaths than any other cause.

Rather that question conspiracy theories, which may be only theories,

question, if you dare, why anyone anywhere trusts their government or their doctor or their military or their pastor.

5. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Proof is often in the eye of the beholder. It's better to speak of evidence. I'll take your list item by item.

JFK - I think there is overwhelming evidence that Oswald was recruited and trained by the CIA and was used as a patsy. There were multiple shooters from organized crime and our own military and intel agencies.

Moon landing - I used to be sure this was a fact. Now I have doubts but it's low on my list of importance.

Elvis - irrelevant to anything.

911 - Again, there is overwhelming evidence that this was a joint operation of the Mossad and rogue elements of our own intel agencies. ... but if you don't want see something you won't look for it.

Marilyn Monroe - What conspiracy is supposed to be going on there? She was a mistress of both JFK and RFK and an unhappy person. What is the concern here?

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I hope you're joking. The first that I became aware of, although there were many before and many after, was when underground newspapers were reporting that federal government officials were training and arming Nicaraguan rebels. The federal government and their propaganda arms, the mainstream media, dismissed the claim as a conspiracy theory. Well, twenty years later, we learned that they did indeed do so. We will probably never know the facts surrounding the JFK assassination, but no reasonable person believes that Lee Harvey Oswald was solely responsible.

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I am convinced that JFK was a conspiracy to basically pull off a coup to change the government. Johnson was at least in the know if not complicit. Kennedy had decided to reduce the size and power of the CIA and withdraw from Vietnam. The Establishment couldn't stand for that. Castro and Organized Crime were also involved but for a different reason. Jack Anderson was the one who opened my eyes on this as I have said before. He even had the dates and times of the meetings documented and who attended each.

Many, if not most of the conspiracy theories prove to be true eventually, but they are shouted down in recent times so they cannot be explored. The Moon Landing, when I investigated certainly took place or the Soviets would have said so. What led to the conspiracy theory was that the original pictures taken proved not to be of adequate quality for the publicity needed, so some were staged. The conspiracy originated from examination of the photos that were staged to reenact the original moon activities.

8. Dwight Ward

Registered

I'm familiar with the staged photos thing but what gave me some real doubts was revisiting what was known about the Van Allen Belt. A quarter inch of aluminum is not much of a radiation shield. Also, the video shot within the capsule supposedly showing a shot of earth while on the way to the moon was obviously a fraud.

It's true that Soviet tech should have been able to spot those and other inconsistencies. The fact that we should have known they would spot such things if we attempted fake landings is puzzling. I can't explain it.

One thing I've never chased down is why we can't spot debris from any of the landings in a telescopic view of the surface.

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

One of the most interesting sources for information about the moon missions, as well as the drug culture movement, and other interesting things in our past, is this website from Dave McGowan.
    The moon landing part is called “Wagging the Moondoggie” and he has it on his website in chapters to read. Dave died a few years ago, from cancer, but his daughter maintains the website.

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/

Dwight Ward and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Not kidding at all. Nicaragua was not a conspiracy theory. There's lots of things that were hidden then found out. Does our govt lie to us? Of course, all the time. But ask people to name 5 conspiracy theories and nobody is naming Nicaragua. The common conspiracy theories are the ones I named, maybe a couple others. Which ones have been proven true?

JFK --You THINK there's overwhelming evidence, case closed I guess

Moon landing--Juist the Russians not debunking it is enough

Elvis ---Elvis will never be irrevelant

911- overwhelming evidence again, and just as much evidence debunking it

OK, I'm convinced

This post is almost a year old, still waiting to be shocked. What's the delay?

11. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

They investigated Russian collusion with Trump for years and nothing came of it as part of their witch hunt to destroy him. They refused to go after Hillary as Secretary of State with evidence.
    Even the New York Times admits to Hunter Biden's laptop evidence against his father and Ukraine. But nothing has come of it yet except for Biden giving bazillions of our money (and a park) for Ukraine.
    Whitewater and the Clintons? The Clinton Foundation uniting with Bush jr for, was it Haiti? Where did the money go?
    Biden invited all sorts to cross our border, denying the finish of the wall and NOW he says that can't continue? We were supposed to get innumerable vaccines or lose our jobs and the ability to travel but no one even looked at the illegals?
    ?????

Chris Ladewig and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

No one can see what is going on to be shocked. Too many scares and distracting headlines. The sheeple think the people we elect are working for us. They are not!

13. Dwight Ward

Registered

Elvis's life or death wasn't and isn't revelant to any of the serious issues going on at present. Learn something about the Van Allen Radiation Belt.
    You sound like you wouldn't be convinced with any amount of evidence on any of the issues mentioned so there's no point in trying to talk to you further. I imagine being stuck in your belief systems is comforting for you. You're welcome to that.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

You might want to keep a dictionary handy.

con·spir·a·cy
    [kənˈspirəsē]
    NOUN
    1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful:
      "she served five years in prison for taking part in a conspiracy to sell stolen art works"
      SIMILAR:
      plot
      scheme
      stratagem
      plan
      machination
      cabal
      intrigue
      • the action of plotting or conspiring:
        "they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
    In a sense, not intended, you're right, however. It wasn't merely a conspiracy theory. It was a conspiracy. Still, it should be noted that conspiracies are conspiracy theories before they are proven or admitted to.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
    Dwight Ward and Don Alaska like this.
  15. Dwight Ward

Registered

This exchange got me thinking about issues of surety versus critical thinking. I don't claim it is a virtue or that anyone should be 'like' me but I have always questioned my own conclusions about critical and important topics. In fact, 'conclusions' is a misnomer. After research or study or both I come to a point where I think a certain thing is likely or unlikely. I am rarely sure of anything. I'm envious of those who are.

Is this a failing or a strength? I don't know. I'd like to hear from y'all about this.

Don Alaska likes this.