Alex Murdaugh Murder Trial

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Beth Gallagher, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I didn't watch any of the trial at all. I wonder if there is any chance, he didn't do it? Not saying I beelive that just wondering. I read on news he said he was innocent but then all say that.

2. Susan D'Alessandro

Registered

Did you see his mug shot when he got to the jail? It looked like a smirk!!! I also heard that the Judge's son just passed away in January!!! He was only 40. Apparently a cardiac issue (which there seems to be so much of these days in young people). I can't imagine what it must have been like for the Judge to be dealing with someone who killed their own son. I saw a lawyer that's representing 10 of the 99 people he stole money from, I hope he hurries so AM won't have money to pay for appeals!

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the jurors has revealed that his brother was a deputy sheriff who responded to the murder scene, and who was the second witness for the prosecution. Apparently, the attorneys were aware of this, but it seems odd, nevertheless.

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

That juror certainly seems to be enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. He needs to STFU and go home. (Doesn't want his last name revealed, blah, blah, but is on national TV. :rolleyes:)

I read that the juror's brother, a Colleton County deputy, responded to the murder scene and was a witness at the trial, but the defense didn't object to seating him.

Ken Anderson and Marie Mallery like this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

:D Beth you really have a way with word abrev's.I had to laugh at the frustration with drawn out motor mouths.,:p

Beth Gallagher likes this.