Amazon Delivery Driver Delivers Poop Along With Package

Discussion in 'Online Retailers' started by Babs Hunt, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Yeep we all are going to hell in hand basket !

3. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

There is more to this story in that there is definitely something going on. Would be interesting to know if this driver is making a habit of this because they don't like their job or if one particular homeowner is targeted and for what reason....actually there is no reasonable reason for this behavior.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes Missy I agree with you it would seem there is more going on here...but just like so many things I wonder if we ever will find out what that "more" is.

5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

it looks to me like she just peed. Poop doesn't usually run like that. Maybe she just had to pee real bad and there wasn't a public restroom nearby. Sometimes a girl's just gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

BTW, that was a U-Haul van, not an Amazon van.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

If it was pee it's too bad there was not a fire hydrant nearby for her to lift a leg :D

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Contracted out by Amazon and if you read the article it definitely says it was poop. :)

8. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

Very strange. I didn't know people used U-Haul vans to deliver packages. It looked like poop to me. Either this person has issues, or they could have been feeling ill and just had to go. Couldn't make it to a public toilet.

9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

"Johnson!!! I thought I told you to pick up behind your mutt!!! Uh, I hope he's feeling OK. Would you look at that. Poor bastard."

10. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

No, no such thing. (when there's a grudge, put poop in paper bag and set at door, etc)

Notice other news available just now >> (why pee and poop get 'delivered') (i.e. a bad bad system indeed and in truth)

Amazon delivery drivers 'feel compelled to defecate in ...
    .independent.co.uk › news › uk › home-news › amazon-minimum-wage-delivery-drivers-illegal-hours-have-to-defecate-urinate-in-vans-a7411001.html
    Amazon delivery drivers 'feel compelled to defecate in vans' to save time. Company with contract to deliver for retail giant says 'we have made changes to the way our checks are carried out and ...

Amazon Drivers Say Peeing in Bottles Is Common, 'Inhumane'
    businessinsider.com › amazon-drivers-say-peeing-in-bottles-common-despite-company-denials-2021-3?op=1
    A driver in Oklahoma who works for a third-party delivery service that transports packages on behalf of Amazon told Insider it was common to get into a delivery van at the start of a shift and ...

"Faith never knows where it is being led, but it Loves and Knows the ONE who is leading. Oswald Chambers"

BUT the BIBLE SAYS "faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God", and
    we look for a kingdom coming, and even already at hand as Jesus Says , not visible, not an earthly one.
    i.e. By Faith WE KNOW where we are being led. Don't follow O.C.

11. Samual Yoder

Samual Yoder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't think I'd fit in a hand basket