An Epidemic Of Stupid

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

You believe your source. Perhaps I have my doubts. Other sources say entirely different things. It's a bitch, huh?

2. Dwight Ward

Registered

Practically speaking, let's give everyone a break here. Too much information comes at us too fast to absorb it all, much less judge the content. I get overloaded sooner than I want. Hoot, I think you're trying to speak truth and aren't any part of an evil left cabal. Me either.

3. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

LOL - what reliable source do you have that disputes what the AMA says about the vaccination rate among MDs.

No, not a bitch. It is just facts and data and numbers. I have it, you don't. You are the one calling a majority of Americans "stupid".

4. Hoot Crawford

Registered

Fair enough. Good night.

5. Dwight Ward

Registered

I have to add.. Yes, I read the article. You're agreeing with one part of the article that's confirmed by another part. It's a hamster wheel. Hoot, might you not be too trusting in authority?
    This is an edit. I should have said 'human' authority.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    John Nopales and Ken Anderson like this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Dwight it's called Operation Mockingbird by the DS. They have all the News Outlets, etc. repeating the same things over and over 24/7 until they believe their brainwashing is successful. And as so many of us can see it seems to be working just fine in so many people these days. They have stopped thinking for their selves and now just repeat and believe what they have been brainwashed to believe.

I find this really sad...some will wake up to the truth...but others, even some of our friends and loved ones will never wake up.

7. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Lol never mind - pass:rolleyes:

Beth Gallagher and Hoot Crawford like this.
  8. Hoot Crawford

Registered

The survey results were attached to the article. Like it or not, as of June 11, 96% of registered MDs are fully vaccinated. No "hampster wheel" or "operation mockingbird" about it. So, once again, if you have a reliable source that proves the AMA is wrong about this, I'd be glad to read it.

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2021-06/physician-vaccination-study-topline-report.pdf

And as a reminder, this is a senior site, and according to CDC (yes, I know, you think they're all lying to you also) about 80% of Americans adults 65 and over are fully vaccinated. Do you really believe that 4 out of 5 of us are stupid? Yes I believe there are a lot of brainwashed folks, and you can guess who I think that is.

Janice Lynne likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is actually a Senior DISCUSSION forum, not a place to just share links, @Hoot Crawford . People are not obligated to produce evidence or links for what they say in the discussion, and if you want to research something further, then you should do it yourself and not ask everyone else to do your research for you.

John Nopales and Jim Brown like this.
  10. Hoot Crawford

Registered

This is the second time you have proven the OP correct in his initial statements about folks not wanting to read information contrary to their established beliefs. Congratulations! You scored a point, but for the wrong team.

I've done my research and posted the results. If you wish to dispute the data in them then you should be able to provide a reliable source to back it up. That's all part of a "discussion". If you can't do that, I suggest you stick to posting recipes and pictures of your pets. (I like dogs..)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  11. Dwight Ward

Registered

https://www.garydbarnett.com/the-u-...run-by-the-state-and-pharmaceutical-industry/

Granted, this article is opinion, not a scientific study. It does, though, illustrate how many people feel about the AMA, CDC, WHO, etc. and why they might not offhandedly accept information coming from those sources. A paragraph from the article:

Do not confuse what I am saying by assuming that I include every doctor, health worker, or medical scientist in this overview of a very corrupt system. In general terms, and considering the enormity of this horrible situation, the bulk of medical practice from the top down is complicit in what is happening today, but there are always those that do not comply, and that speak out about this travesty. Unfortunately, the American Medical Association (AMA) is the pinnacle of corruption and criminal behavior in this country, so its power and manner of conduct trickles down to every level of the medical system. The progression begins with the WHO and the CDC, but does not end there, as collusion among government bureaucracies, health organizations, medical insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, and every other form of fascist partnership in this organized medical crime syndicate, is like a giant web of deceit with a mission to harm and kill for profit.

John Nopales likes this.
  12. Hoot Crawford

Registered

Thank you.

13. D'Ellyn Dottir

D'Ellyn Dottir Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I totally agree that there is an epidemic of stupid going on. I probably differ from most here as to the cause, source, and adherents of it. I'm okay with being in the minority. :rolleyes:

Janice Lynne likes this.
  14. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not sure that there's a most category of members

15. D'Ellyn Dottir

D'Ellyn Dottir Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I suppose that's an eye of the beholder thing. ;)

Beth Gallagher likes this.