Anger

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Richard Paradon, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks for the info, Martin. Sounds a bit spooky but I will probably check it out!

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

That sounds like changing the way your brain thinks, in order to change certain behaviors in yourself, or others.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It dose not change the way the brain thinks it is only understanding the way the brain thinks.

Richard Paradon likes this.
  4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Would it be more like recognizing the way your brain works. similar to recognizing a route on a map?

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

For example if some one said [ I will see you tomorrow] this indicates this person prefers to use visual. [ I will call you tomorrow] this would indicate this person prefers audio [I will get in touch with you tomorrow] would indicate that this person prefers feeling. and there is two more. Now if a person prefers visual and you talk back in visual the person will understand you more the same in audio or feeling.
    This is a very small part of NLP but it might help you understand that matching the. way a person thinks makes better communication.

Richard Paradon likes this.
  6. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Anger is an emotion that is sometimes hard to avoid. When I get angry I try to ask myself if the situation is worth getting angry over. One of the things that I have found to help is writing down my feelings. This can help me to see the situation at hand and perhaps even be able to get a different perspective on it. One thing is certain though we shouldn't hold onto anger, it never solves anything and can have adverse effects on us and our over all health.

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The only way a person feels angry is to be associated into the incident. There is basic two different ways your brain looks at things is associated and the other is disassociated. A simple demonstration of this is if I said I seen children throwing stones at a house. You would probably think some one should stop them but not get angry until I said it was your house. The difference is one you are a bystander seeing something the other you are involved. Anger only happens when you are involved. Learning to be disassociated has great benefits specially when the boss is yelling at you most times in life being a bystander is good because you and see problems and interact comely. There is times to be associated specially when you are making love.

8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"Anger is a normal emotion with a wide range of intensity, from mild irritation and frustration to rage. It is a reaction to a perceived threat to ourselves, our loved ones, our property, our self-image, or some part of our identity". If we do not learn to control our anger, it will control us.
    http://www.pbs.org/thisemotionallife/topic/anger/what-anger