Anne Heche Dead At 53

Discussion in 'Celebrity Deaths' started by John Brunner, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

She apparently had a lot of problems, maybe her popularity is diminishing.
    I enjoyed her in seven nights and 6 days or maybe it was six nights and 7 days with Harrison Ford, few years back she was in Chicago PD she played the police chief. She was a good actress, it's ashame such a waste.

Marie Mallery and John Brunner like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There's a reason some people are real good at pretending to be who and what they are not.

Marie Mallery and Tony Page like this.
  3. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

They say the best actors and actresses are the ones you can't tell they're acting, they're very natural.

Marie Mallery and John Brunner like this.
  4. John Brunner

I think some/many of them have no baseline identity, so can convincingly be whatever the moment requires. It seems that Heche's upbringing prevented the formation of a "self" and she never remediated it. Of course, that also applies to lots of people who are successful in high-visibility positions (some politicians, some CEOs, etc.)

In my opinion ;)

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

My daughter who follows this stuff more than I do tells me she did have a little low in her career because she was very hard to work with, came to the set High, when you cost Hollywood money because of delays, they take notice, they don't care about your sexual preference.
    If you think back wasn't Marilyn Monroe fired from the last movie she was in because of her condition when she was on set.
    Actors do have an identity however when they prepare for a role some will stay in character on and off the set. Actually I've read some had a hard time getting out of character even when the movie was done.

6. John Brunner

Fascinating stuff. And so much money.

7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Didn't find her that entertaining but sorry she had such a bad life, hope she finds peace in the afterlife.

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is a video of the emergency team taking her to the ambulance. They have her totally covered and strapped down; but just as they get to the ambulance, she throws off the covers and tries to get off of the gurney .
    How did she do this with such severe injuries that she later died from them ?
    You don’t have to watch the whole thing, just the first few minutes, and after that it just shows it over again. if you didn’t know it was a woman, it looks like a man trying to escape off the gurney, and very quickly, too.

i think that this is the same actress who was going to be making a movie (or already was) about Jeffrey Epstein. I wonder if that has any part on what caused the accident or not ?

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  9. John Brunner

Yeh, lots of folks wondered how she could have still been conscious after being engulfed in flames. I and, too, heard that she was making some king of child trafficking flick.