Another Omacron Found In France

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Marie Mallery, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh my my....Paging Dr. Fauci.......What should we do? Baa Baa Baa

3. Marie Mallery

Registered

Wear mask, stay home, close down your business and lively hood prepare to move to a tent city,JUST KIDDING.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, that's what they make happen all over the world with few exceptions if any.

IF there REALLY IS any virus or any variant, LET THE CDC bring it to the microbiologists to prove it. SO FAR, the cdc says it is NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I expected this thread to be a joke about Emmanuel Macron, the president of France. :p

Bobby Cole and Marie Mallery like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

LOL< Beth I guess the jokes on me.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

from link:
    Will BA.2 Omicron ‘Stealth Variant’ Cause Another Covid-19 Coronavirus Surge?

[​IMG]
    Bruce Y. Lee

Senior Contributor
    Healthcare
    I am a writer, journalist, professor, systems modeler, computational and digital health expert, avocado-eater, and entrepreneur, not always in that order.
    Listen to article9 minutes

8. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

If you listen to at least the first 5 minutes of the video, the news sounds pretty good to me. The new variant might be a little more contagious than original Omicron (as to be expected, or it would have died out), but no worse in severity, and the vaccines are as effective on it. Nothing to get outraged about. :( ;)

9. Marie Mallery

Registered

Thanks yall,always something to think about.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Oh, yes, be outraged, angry, but don't let the sun go down on your anger, and don't let the anger lead to harmful actions.

Be outraged that the cdc has failed to produce any proof of any virus involved,
    even though clinics, scientists, microbiologists have frequently from around the world and throughout the usa asked the cdc to provide at least a part of the virus for study.

The fake vaccine does not even have any part of any virus in it.
    They had to change the rules to call it a vaccine even, since it has nothing in it that qualifies it as a vaccine.

11. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

This article makes me laugh at the stupidity of morons like Faucidweeb. OF COURSE THERE WILL BE A SURGE IN CASES AND DEATHS! Everyone without brains now leaves their masks at home, no longer buy alcohol hand wash, and frequent packed venues with other brainless morons. How can there NOT be an increase in cases and deaths???

(Don't go there with any "masks don't work" BS replies. I've lived in N95 masks, OTJ, in the trees, for years. They stopped my allergy attacks, long ago, and I've never had a cold, flu or covid, since I've been wearing them, off the job, as well. They absolutely work. For every nonsensical anti-mask "study" you post, there are more that show they work.)

https://news.yahoo.com/omicron-subv...what-you-need-to-know-about-it-202015011.html

12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

So far, in spite of many requests, not one study has been provided that shows masks work to prevent infection, anywhere.

13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The Fed is handing out free tests like candy. There might be a surge in people testing positive, but that does not mean there has been a surge in infections; in fact, the number of people being infected could go down while mass-testing would increase the tested-positives.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Let's not conflate "all masks" with the N95. N95s are different. People leaving their homes without their "face coverings" have nothing to do with anything. If there's a study out there saying that just any old face covering matters (for anything but government control), I've not run across it. If I were to cite one variable that has changed and that is driving more deaths and cases, I would say it's the rate of people submitting to injections...but we got already lots of threads here in this Viruses group discussing that subject.

Here's what need to know about COVID in 2022...there's an election coming up.
    Masks or other medical precautions don't matter...there's an election coming up.
    Lots of folks predicted that "reported" cases and deaths would be on the rise...there's an election coming up.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I had one of those mac n cheese dinners Omacncheese, ddddd licious.