Anti-vaccination Movie Pulled Due To Pressure

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's always a good idea to do that anyhow. I like to form my own opinions, but that can be difficult when facts are falsified. WOT is similar to Wikipedia in that it is worth paying attention to but, because anyone can edit or affect it, the information is not always valid. It usually is but when agendas are in play, that's not necessarily the case. In the case of WOT, I quit using it because it would pop up warnings about sites that I was quite confident in, and I found that to be annoying. Bad reviews are sometimes even made by those with competing sites.

I know that it sounds sensible to go with the science, but scientists are too easily coopted by the people who control, not only the money for funding, but the power to decide whether or not they are considered to be reputable. We learned a few years ago that global warming scientists repeatedly conspired to falsify data in order to support the global warming agenda.

Mandated vaccinations are a similar agenda, or part of the same one. Once they've mandated vaccinations and completely socialized our medical system, the next step may be to require us to take whatever medications the "experts" decide we should take.

I don't trust the experts when the experts have proven themselves to be slaves to an agenda. In fact, I think that we have been conditioned over several years to surrender our own common sense to the experts in nearly every area of our lives.

This doesn't mean that vaccinations are wrong or even that global warming isn't true; only there there is an agenda behind both of these campaigns, and I don't believe that our wellbeing is at the heart of either of them.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Martin Alonzo and Babs Hunt like this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

No one has the right to force a parent to vaccinate their children. And no one has the right to stop the truth from being told about vaccines either. If after all the facts are presented and I do mean all...not just what those in control want us to know...then a parent can decide whether they choose to vaccinate their children or not.

Suppressing the truth is not an option in my book...but it is exactly what has been done in to many areas including vaccines for years. Banning a film about the dangers of vaccines is not allowing people the freedom to make up their own minds...and that is just wrong.

Who gets to decide who the "experts" are anyway?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I think Barb we should have the right to have our children vaccinated or not. The experts that they being up are all paid by the pharmaceutical companies and that fact along makes them bias. The CDC WHO was all started by the pharmaceutical companies to look after their interest. They pray on fear to get people to do what they want. There are homeopathic vaccines that work just find but you cannot have them because they are inexpensive and have no poisons in them. Vaccines are the only drug that you cannot sue the manufacture for damages even if it kills someone they get off Scott free. I cannot think of any other product that can be made, that cannot be held responsible for what it does.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I thought I posted a link where you can sue for any harm from a vaccine, Martin.

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/

I get tired of hearing about the money issue always. Natural isn't cheap either. Pretty darn expensive in my opinion. Most people get these things for free in other countries and here if you have good insurance it's usually not expensive, especially the shots for children. Most poor children will be vaccinated free even here.

Go into a natural vitamin shop and you'll spend more there than in a pharmacy. I didn't have insurance and most of my meds are pretty cheap.

It's not about the money and that just isn't believable anymore.

5. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

In many instances the Gov. does have the right to force parents to vaccinate their children. They certainly have the right to keep the children out of public schools if they are not vaccinated. All private schools I'm aware of mandate vaccinations so the only options in those cases is home schooling. Many parents are not able to home school their children so they must have their children vaccinated.

I think it is necessary and proper to vaccinate all children. I would much rather my children risk vaccines than risk smallpox, polio, and such.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Chrissy you posted that two times and I have read it even if you do not know it says that the y have paid out 3.3 billions of dollars on something that is safe. Where did that money come from taxes and the pharmaceutical company paid nothing and no responsible? The government does not have money they have our money so we are the ones paying while the pharmaceutical companies pt their profit in the bank.

It you want to post a link please read it.

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I did read it and I read that people were compensated. Even though I'm pro gun I'm actually more worried about my child being shot than dying from a vaccine. Probably more kids have died from guns than vaccines, let's ban them too. And in this case I did know someone whose child was shot accidentally by a gun. The gun lobby is pretty big and powerful just like you say big pharma is.

Let's get rid of everything dangerous....

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Ruby Begonia likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I have never seen a gun kill a person but I have seen a person with a gun kill someone.

Now let’s get back to the issue I think that when someone is informed of the benefits or danger then they can make a dissention based on knowledge and not fear. The main street media is in the pockets of the few. If you want to know the truth you need to do your own research.
    Vaccination causing mass sterilization in Kenya

Bill Gates admits vaccine is for depopulation and eugenics

Vaccines cause a more deadly polio virus than the natural killing 47,500 children
    https://avn.org.au/2012/05/47500-paralysis-cases-after-polio-vaccine/
    http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, but children die from being shot. You say children die from being shot with a vaccine needle. It's really the same. Everything has some risk. All medicines have risks and side effects. Most people wont get them, most people wont get shot either but the risk is there. More benefit though.

In my case, my family has been protected by the vaccines and I saw nor see anything wrong with
    them.

All your links have severe warnings and I'm not going to open them. I'm done here anyway, you won't change my mind so I'll step away from here and let you exchange thoughts with others.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Everything that I put on the website was factual and I also put where you can find it yourself.
    Knowledge is power f you know enough you can make a good decision. It is best to make a decision based on fact and not fear.
    As far as getting a red flag on a website that means someone you don’t know made a decision that you are not smart enough to know what is bad and what is good so they are making the decision for you.
    Getting a software virus scan from the WHO, CDC, or the AMA is a laughable matter.

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Martin, I don't base my decisions on fear. Nor do I base them on biased websites. What I've stated about vaccines is from my own personal experience. Nobody was harmed and they didn't get any of the diseases that could have caused serious complications or death. Maybe they wouldn't have gotten any complications and just had the measles or mumps but I felt confident in the vaccine and chose to have them inoculated. It was right for my family.

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Here is a person who can put this whole thread into perspective.

13. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I've tried several, natural remedies like the gelatin, and mainly now, what I am doing, is getting the best foods I can. The pharmaceuticals are big money, and I see them as the largest drug dealers in the world, and the richest. I think it's time people (and they have been for awhile now I've noticed, and talked to many) that are taking their health into their own hands. People are getting better, and even being healed of different things like cancer etc.

Oh and on the weight thing, we have a Big Mac at every corner, busy schedules, here's a burger and fries. Fad diets, or this one really gets me "liquid diets" yum! America is an over-weight society mainly because we have sit-down jobs, and work 14 hours a day. Who wants to cook, think about it. Many diseases are caused from inactivity, and poor eating habits. Then they get a pill goin on, hail we're all saved!!

I think if you want to trust drugs over trying some natural ways of dealing with different ailments, you are right, and it may be absolutely best for you. I am glad there is both alternative medicine, and conventional. But I do know that if I rely totally on doctors, I am sent home with medication, that a week later needs another medication for it's side effects, and so on. I think we are to dependent on drugs, and find them the answer for all that ails us. For that I am sad, but I don't have to take any med, or get any vaccination now.

Maybe when the polio vaccination came out, it "was" a good and right thing. Today I am constantly questioning, "what on Earth is that disease and where did IT come from?". Then, there's the new and better meds, and the very, long list of side-effects. I am more scared of the side-effects than whatever is ailing me.

I always, now, look into alternative ways with anything that goes wrong with me. I always do that first. If I can't get any help with alternatives, then I will go to a conventional medicine doctor. People are frightened, and unsure about everything these days, especially the weird illnesses, I am too. But for me, I can't put myself totally in another persons hands, a doctor or not. I have to research for myself, and I am glad I am still able, and free to do that.

Terry Page likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

15. Denise Evans

Registered

Here's what freaks me out, these vaccines, like the flu shot ok? I was totally afraid of catching the flu or anything sickness at the time, because I knew there was no one to take care of me, long story. So I got the shot. But what I was told was that it would cover a certain strain of flu. Ok, so the flu shots are "after the fact" am I understanding? I mean, when an epidemic strikes, then we make a vaccine. But we are not protected from anything upcoming. And there is always something new right? I think we are creating diseases way faster than we can even create a danged vaccine, geeeeeeez!!