Anti-vaccination Movie Pulled Due To Pressure

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

I was born weird and will die weird in a mist of morphine or somesuch ;)

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Getting back on topic if anyone wants to here a view on vaccine from others some doctors too.

3. Terry Page

Registered

This is a readers comment following a review of "Vaxxed" from one of the few newspapers I trust, at least more than most, the Guardian .

I more or less agree with this person's take on the vaccination debate.

The review here

Isn't it ironic, in a day and age where we are flooded with processed foods, genetically modified foods, fast food chains like McDonalds, and artificial additives to everything, there are still people who want to lose their heads over vaccines and the number of "toxic" chemicals they are made of?

Vaccines have existed long before big pharma. Everything has the possibility of side effects, from aspirin to the MMR, but the fact is these things undergo many, many clinical trials before they are deemed safe enough to be rolled out to the general public. If you want to be really cynical about it, it is in the government's interests to have us well, so we can be productive members of society. If a vaccine or drug carried risks of debilitating effects, be they physical or mental, it would not be deemed financially viable to fund nationwide immunisation programmes using them. That said, for any drug to be 100% safe, it has to be tailored to the individual, but we are not at a stage in medicine yet where we are able to do this in a cost-efficient manner. Maybe one day we will be.

In medicine today, everything is about risk-benefit balances. If the potential benefits of an intervention outweigh the potential risks, it is deemed a worthy intervention. In my view, one shared by many in my field, the benefits of vaccines far outweigh the possible risks. Vaccine-preventable illnesses, such as polio, diphtheria, whooping cough, and bacterial infections such as Haemophilus influenzae - a major causative organism of meningitis - are a major source of mortality and morbidity in countries without access to an organised vaccination schedule.

Everybody has a choice. Some would rather follow the sound scientific logic of immunisations and trust the numerous studies and trials that go into them before they are approved for clinical use. Others would prefer conspiracy theories.

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Any one that went to the movie and then made a decision one way or another I would solute them because they at least were willing to check out information before making a decision. The information on anti-vaccines has been suppressed. If you gather the knowledge from both sides of an argument than make up your mind. When they tell you, you cannot see a movie because we do not want you too. That when I get in line because someone has something to hide.

It is funny no one ask me if I was anti-vaccine they just made a assumption.

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

That was a great post @Terry Page, makes perfect sense to me. Thanks.

Ruby Begonia and Terry Page like this.
  6. Terry Page

Registered

As most of your posts/links seemed to be pro the anti-vaccine or conspiracy movement, I assumed you were of that persuasion yes, are you?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Ruby Begonia and Chrissy Cross like this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I am not anti- vaccine and I am not pro vaccine I want to know what is being injected into my body. If you tell me that they eradicated a disease and fact show it was going away on its own, I will check it out. If they tell me that I cannot have certain information then I think they are lying, if a company goes out of their way to discredit or destroy a person solo for speaking his opinion.
    These are the reason that I take the stand I do and it is not anti-vaccine it is a quest for knowing what is going on and who is telling the truth. It is funny that you can make people do a lot of things out of fear even if the fears is not based on fact.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I research too anything that goes into my body and I've seen the pros and cons of vaccine before you posted, Martin.

Terry Page likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Here is someone who saw the movie

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I see that many people got caught with egg on their face when they rush to judgement of a film they did not see. The film was not anti-vaccine but in fact wanted to show there was a potential flaw in one vaccine. The god like CDC who claimed we do not make any mistakes and we need to stop all people from thinking or seeing this movie. There is others in the CDC are willing to tell the truth but only if they are forced to do it because they know what happens to whistleblowers.

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I didn't watch it, Martin so don't know what you are talking about. After doing my own research on the subject, I still
    Would have my kids vaccinated but it's not even an issue anymore for me, at the most maybe 2 grandsons need boosters. They've done fine with all prior vaccinations so I don't forsee a problem.

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Everyone was quick to claim that Dr Wakefield studies were fraudulent and tried to discredit him that was the head line.
    Now the truth comes out that he was right in what he published and other research confirms this findings so after they reinstated his research and admitted they were wrong this was not in the paper unless you look very hard.
    Dr Wakefield was exonerated did you hear that on the news or in the paper NO.
    Heal Autism with Diet
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/dr-wak...inflammatory-bowel-disease-connection/5457636
    New Evidence Refutes Fraud Findings in Dr. Wakefield Case
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...utes-fraud-findings-in-dr-wakefield-case.aspx
    BMJ admits that fraud claim against Dr. Andrew Wakefield has no basis in fact
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033425_BMJ_Andrew_Wakefield.html#ixzz46NtvCdu0

13. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Probably over 100,000 parents have attempted in vain to get a settlement when their child died or got autism and/or seizures from a vax. The board that controls those complaints is pro-big-pharma, and not truthful.
    even when they figure in favor of the child/ parent, the pharma does not suffer nor pay the penalty - private citizens/ tax dollars pays the penalties, while the big-money keeps making billions a day while causing un-restricted harm.

14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

People, regular people, are still subject to ridicule and censure and being attacked verbally and physically if

they make attempts to tell publicly (or privately, in church!) the truth about the harm caused by doctors and by bigpharma.

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Thank you .

Long before any vaccine was even thought of,

Native Americans had the natural ways to maintain health and to restore health as long as white man did not interfere.

Also Gypsies, Africans, Eskimos, Chinese, Japanese, Asians, Hawaiians,
    Canadians, Grandpas, Grandmas, Russians, on and on and on , wherever
    money did not take over, the cures where known or available , findable, usable, and used by friends, family, doctors,
    even by little children, who learned from their parents or grandparents or great great grandparents ....

then,
    historically, medically, politically, socially, educationally, greed took over.