Anyone Following What Is Happening In China /covid?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Steven Stanick, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I am keeping up with the extent of the Covid in China's cities. They are erecting sheet metal walls to keep people in the homes and draping thick steel wire cables around residential buildings to keep them in as well. Entire city business streets are roped off so no one cn go in a retail business. This morning on MSNBC Cina's vaccines are not effective. I find that incredible to believe but apparently, it is true. China's President Xi is facing an election sometime soon and the Covid nightmare is his big concern. I could have sworn I read he had declared himself president forever a year ago. Bottom line on China's lockdown is the supply chain of their goods to the world. A huge number of our prescription medications come from China.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Weren't they forcing citizens to take in COVID patients into their homes? I don't want to start rumors here.

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Xi is president for life as far as the people are concerned, but the Party can still remove him if he loses support.

4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

China is now overrun with the Covid virus and a number of variants. Chinese residents and citizens are escaping the country and entering the U.S. through Central America carrying the new variants with them. The gates of Chinese emigration will open after the New Year, and the world will once agan be engulfed by virus pandemics from China.
    WION

Krystal Shay and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

I read a couple of comments that China is not using any Western "vaccine." Apparently they have one that is a true vaccine made from a dead virus.

That begs a couple of questions:

1-Have they really isolated the virus? (Yeh, lots of room for discussion on this subject related to the Chinese.)
    2-Has their vaccine stayed ahead of (kept up with) variants?

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The problem with comparing the United States and China on any topic is that the governments and media of both countries are unreliable. I don't believe what the Chinese government or media tells me, but neither can I trust those of the United States, especially on the topic of Dr. Fauci's virus.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  7. John Brunner

Yeh, there are reports out of China being in the midst of a population implosion, but all the sources are Chinese. One would think that after the failure of the One Child Policy and people selecting-for-male via abortions, the last thing they would do is literally force questionable vaccinations on everyone. That's why the article about them NOT using mRNA caught my eye. But who knows what the reality is?

8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The Chinese who made the virus apparently do not believe the mRNA virus is safe in the long term, thus they do not use it at least in any large numbers. In addition, paying Big Pharma for their vaccine patents for the Chinese population would be very expensive. The PRC wouldn't mind losing a number of their old people anyway. They do have a "true" vaccine that is being used, but the efficacy and the number of people vaccinated are not reliably made public. There are reports of "White Lung Syndrome" developing, but the reason is not publicly known. It could be a genetic factor in the Chinese population, a new variant of the virus, a new virus entirely, or a result of something that is being used as a treatment. I don't think there is enough information out to make a determination.

Be aware that there are moves being made to manufacture a virus that is "genetically specific" in which people with certain genetic markers would be the targets for disease. It would be a bioweapon par excellence.

John Brunner likes this.