Anyone Watch Paranormal Caught On Camera?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Steven Stanick, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is exactly true, and I can say that from personal experience !
    As I am sure that I have related before, my mom and dad owned and ran an old hotel up in North Idaho, up until the time they passed away. They were both in their 80’s at the time they passed, and the tenants were mainly old timers who did not have enough money to live anywhere else besides in a small hotel room.

Anyway, some years after they had died, and the hotel property had been sold; one of those ghost-hunter groups were given permission to look in the old building to see what they could find for their program, and the episodes later found their way onto youtube.
    I was doing a search for something related to the hotel, and discovered the ghost-hunter videos, and was seriously disgusted.
    They were saying that my dad (Floyd) was hanging out at the lounge of the hotel, and they were offering him whiskey to come and talk to them, and then saying that he was trying to tell them something or other.
    My dad didn’t drink, the hotel lounge was only used for storage by my folks, and if my dad was going to stay around and haunt a place, it sure would have NOT been the old hotel !

(Edit: this works, just choose “watch on Youtube”)

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

In researching Djinn (Jinn) for the Aviva Directory, I read a book that claimed that most paranormal phenomena were, in actuality, representations of djinn, who are able to take whatever shape or form they want. The concept of genies is derived from the djinn, which is an entity associated with Islam.

Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Islam is an offshoot of the Catholic religion.

4. Ken Anderson

Christianity (which includes Catholicism, Protestantism, and Anabaptism), Judaism, and Islam are all Abrahamic religions.

5. Mitchell Hartwig

Mitchell Hartwig Well-Known Member
    Registered

Religions of the Book

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

Out of Body and hearing someone call from 100's of miles away is not the same as dijinn
    Yes but the others were offshoots of men of God, Prophets. Where Roman Catholism was started by a Roman Emperor named Constantine.

7. Ken Anderson

I believe the Catholics consider Catholicism to be a continuation of the original Christian faith.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Registered

Ken there is nothing wrong with Catholics, most I know are just as good as most Christians, I'm just stating what I consider facts from much religious study that I had the privilege of having the time and love of history to study.
    I can't boast of much of anything else but raising good kids. But I kept joining one church after the other, including Catholic which my SIL was member of looking for God. It ended up being more of an obsession than a search for the truth.

9. Ken Anderson

@Marie Mallery, I'm just pointing out that a lot of it is a matter of perspective, too.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

My mother passed away from lung cancer in my front room, I was her only caretaker other than a Hospice nurse came once a week to check oxygen tanks., she would not go to hospital but di take radiation theropy.
    Mama told me when I was pushing the Bible that many men have gone mad doing too much study of the Bible.
    I think Solomon told us the same thing basically when he said " much wisdom,brings great sorrow."

11. Marie Mallery

Registered

And you are correct. I sure don't claim to understand much of the Bible nor do many if anyone.
    I do know good bit of history. Or I did since I'm more forgetful now and deal with bouts of depression.

Tony Page and Ken Anderson like this.
  12. Mitchell Hartwig

Mitchell Hartwig Well-Known Member
    Registered

There's nothing the matter with Catholics except they adhere to all that hierarchy, bishops, Popes, and the like.

You need to think all this through yourself, not have a guy tell you.

But this is just my own opinion.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Registered

I went to catholic church and studied with my sister-in-law off and on in the 70s and early 80s, Good people but I don't care for their church or Pope worship.

14. Ken Anderson

Okay, let's get back to the paranormal.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

If you like UFO shows, you have to catch the Skinwalker Ranch when it comes back on. I've watched every show and am totally hooked. I have half the people I know into it as well, I hate to see it go off at the end of the season and can't wait for it to start up again.

Tony Page and Ken Anderson like this.