Are There Still Giants On The Earth?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is a lot of actual history that has been covered up, and it seems like we are in the process of covering it up even more now.
    On another forum, I had mentioned something about the Pygmies in Australia, and one of the members who lived in Australia assured me that there had never been any pygmies living there. When she researched, she discovered that what is now called simply the indigenous people (with no indication of height differences) , at one time had pygmies who were around 4 1/2 feet tall.
    I remember learning about this in school, and had no idea that they no longer existed. It makes sense to me that if they actively tried to cover up the existence of the pygmies, they would also want to cover up the giants.

I belong to a facebook group for Tartaria and mud flood that has a lot of interesting pictures of extremely tall people, and some of the old buildings appear to have been built for much taller humans.
    There are some buildings that have been partially covered with the mud floods, and actually existed long before we have been told that they were built. I think I have a thread in this section about the mud floods, showing some of the half-buried buildings.

Marie Mallery and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

... don't know how old or new this video is. It covers the ground.
    A Race Of Giants

Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Now that we are able to do cloning, there is a lot of speculation about “bringing people back” from the past, and one of the main theories has been about the nephilim giants which date back to Genesis in the Bible and pre-date the Great Flood.
    Now that Hillarie's email have been made public, people are finding all kinds of interesting things in her emails. This one appears to ask about the location of the tomb of Gilgamesh, also known as Nimrod in the Bible.

B254F606-73D4-4136-AEEA-276BBBB9DB6C.jpeg

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Giants? Yep, the NBA has a bunch of them!

5. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Is that the Nephilim Basketball Association?

6. Yvonne Smith

This is a picture of two of the giant doors, both around 30 feet high, and one has a lock way up high on the top.

1. The U.S. National Archives building.

The front staircase of the National Archives has two giant bronze doors leading to a circular hall. Each door weighs 6.5 tons, is over 11 meters high, 3 meters wide and about 30 cm thick.

2. Massive bronze doors of Saint John Lateran, Rome. Why would people need to put a giant doors in these buildings Unless they were giants themselves, not to mention the lock on top...

055F3934-9176-4E84-B31C-8375C49E5CF0.jpeg

7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh no Yvonne don't get me started on this subject. :p

8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

We have listened to coast to coast for decades, not too much going on now since Art Bell passed.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.