Are We In The End-times, Believe It Or Not

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Denise Evans, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Temple Sacrifice practiced for Temple Mount.

2. Marie Mallery

Registered

I understand what your saying too, it is hard to return after leaving for awhile, and of course pride and prejudice gets in the way.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I've listened to a couple talks now on AI, it can be so useful to man, but it depends on who gets their hands on it. I am with you on the "human inventions".

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Most nights we only sleep around 4 hours, but at least one night a week I'll sleep all night.
    Hubby aka Jake, listens to radio to go to sleep, and helps camouflage ringing in his ears.
    We set timer so it turns off in 45 minutes.

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm sad to say a day doesn't go by, well, not many, where I haven't "judged" others and/or felt terrible prejudice against their actions, and even words.

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

We all do that. Denise I think it is human nature .

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Denise Evans

Registered

I have tinnitus too, and yes, radio helps metoo. I'm glad it is help Jake, you are both getting that 4 hours, not much for me, but we all handle that differently. I need at least 5 it seems but lately I'm not sure as I wake up so much, but I can judge whether or not I get enough on how the day goes :)

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

Sometimes that 4 hours has interruptions. Jake said sometimes I'll wake him up in middle of night to go riding around town, lol. Especially if I don't get my daily walk like lately because of insects.

I have studied the Bible all my life even learned to read, Bibles use to have syllable's and Momma would tell me to sound it out.
    There are so many Biblical questions that won't be answered in this lifetime. Lately I just say the simple prayer, 'now I lay me down to sleep'.

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

A good reminder to keep it simple Marie. I believe the same as you, when I don't understand things, maybe I'm not meant to now ;) I just move on, sometimes reading a commentary, but I'd rather wait on God to reveal the answers to me. I like to believe all things will be clear one day. I like my own, private bible-study, so wonderful you were introduced to it by your mom, early on in your life.

It is funny when God "does" reveal something I read ages ago, and finally, I just get it after reading again at another time, maybe years later :) God's timing hey ;)

10. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks for sharing Denise. I am quite interested in both fulfilled and future prophesy. I'm also receptive to picking up new good preacher / teacher sources in general since I watch a lot of Christian video sermons and presentations. Although I've seen his name, I haven't given Jimmy Evans a watch or listen yet. I'll start tonight with your reco.

Bobby Cole and Denise Evans like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm glad you'll listen Joseph, although he's not a perfect creature preacher ;) I'm sure you can figure that out, but I do like his teaching and it seems to align with what the Word says. I myself need much more bible study so I can know false-teaching when I hear it, so I take my chances sharing things I "think" are good but I remain open-minded to those that have gone before me in following Christ, Denise

12. Marie Mallery

Registered

I do say the Lords Prayor too, now more often.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

That's how Jesus told us to pray ;) It's my fave, and sometimes, I just talk to him. Of course I live alone so that's pretty easy, but sometimes I'll be bitching about something, then realize God is listening so I tell Him I'm sorry for not just talking straight to Him ;)

14. Marie Mallery

Registered

Looks like we are living in the end times. Israel is in war with Hamas aka Iran at this very moment.

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

Do you get cable Marie? I don't have it so I just wait til someone uploads a video on youtube. Usually CNN, ABC, or some MSM. Thanks for letting us know though, I appreciate it, and bet @Yvonne Smith is on top of it as well!

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.