Attacks Against Christianity Going To New Level

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Joseph Carl, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Veteran Member
    Registered

Anyone reading the Christian news regularly will be familiar with the frequent arrests being made against people speaking, holding signs, or even praying silently outside of abortion clinics. Such enforcement actions are being enforced under so-called threatening, intimidation, or hate laws.

This article goes a step further in my view, with police officers arresting a citizen for holding a small Christian sign outside of City Hall. Even the misguided groups and people who advocate a separation of church and state can't rationally defend this action. It is though a sad reflection of the secular culture America has adopted.

May I dare say that Christianity was and is the foundation of individual rights and freedoms, and as people fight to rid a nation of its Christian heritage, the restrictions to free speech and religion are inevitable. May God have mercy on us and intervene before it's too late for this great nation.

https://www2.cbn.com/news/us/vetera...a-city-censoring-god-bless-homeless-vets-sign

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Not just in the U.S. Christians are being jailed and evicted in Ukraine for not toeing the line with the government. If something is taught or preached that doesn't meet the propaganda narrative, both countries are persecuting the advocates. Of course China and maybe Russia do the same.

Bobby Cole and Joseph Carl like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This guy was literally arrested for saying one word - "God"

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I understand that attacks on religion , especially Christianity is expected to rise. Some have said that the release of the UFO information in recent years is in part intended to discourage the belief in God. I have no idea if it is true.

5. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just one more example of the neo-tyrannical government we have now.

disgusting.

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I've read the same thing. Here are some vids and intros that were posted on the subject. I have not watched them.

This talks about how the Antichrist is setting us up for "aliens" coming (which are demons) the coming world wide tyranny coming as a "war from another planet".

************************************************​

A little more info from Daniel O'Conner.

Bobby Cole, Joe Riley and Don Alaska like this.