Biden Is Exporting Oil From The Strategic Reserve To Keep Europe's Gas Prices Down

Discussion in 'Energy & Fuel' started by Don Alaska, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If Biden goes, the folks behind the curtain will, in all likelihood, still be in place to serve Harris as we know she cannot construct a sentence much less conduct a country's business. I have heard rumors of other impeachments--energy and transportation I think--but I assume the Dems will pull something before the midterms, as I don't expect them to give up power without a fight even if it takes the nation down. We are going to war as we speak that will likely bring on at least tactical nuclear weapons.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

There is no guarantee that it will be Conservatives that take over. Even if we make it to November, we have the sheep-in-wolf's clothing such as Mehmet Oz running as a Republican, and of course Murkowski and Collins are there, although Murkowski has a good challenger. They changed the voting rules here disguised as "making the elections more fair" to get Murkowski back into the Senate and a former governor, who wants to sell Alaska to China, re-elected. Our House rep died, so there was a funky primary with around 50 candidates, and it was supposed to be 2 Dems and 2 Reps but one of the Dems dropped out so the liberal vote wouldn't be split. I suspect Sarah Palin will win the special election, and that will throw a monkey wrench into Nancy's hairdo, as Sarah is a real firecracker, and whenever she want media attention, she usually gets it.

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

If you listen to Jim Willie, you will find that, beyond the great reset, there is a great financial rebalancing. Our treasury bonds are no longer being acccepted for foreign trade. Now kind of is a strategic national need. We wasted our gold reserves so we have to pay our enemies with other collateral to make it to the elections. But no one in the US can know. It might cause panic.
    Ya think?
    What happens after November no matter who gets in?
    Anti freeze in the toilets and traps? drain down the pipes?
    You have 30 gallons of good water in your water heater if you shut it off before draining...

4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

No it has been revealed that a million barrels of the 5 million or so sold from the reserves were to a Chinese oil company with ties--either current or past --to Hunter Biden. According to Chinese records, Hunter is still connected to a 10% share of the company that purchased the oil but Hunter's attorney claims he had sold those shares prior to his father selling oil from the reserves to that company. If the Dems want an out with Biden, this could be it, as bribery/extortion has always been an impeachable offense. As the Constitution states:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh my! Hunter throwing daddy under the bus?
    Dems won't. They are still after Trump for pete's sake.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Did anyone see Biden's speech on the economy? I was stunned. He said people are suffering with terribly high prices and gas is more expensive than it should be...it proves my economic plan is working. Shows it was all part of a plan. I also heard comments by a former cabinet member (for Bush '43, I think) who said Biden's staff is incompetent in more ways than just public policy and foreign affairs. He said the way Biden is presented makes him appear very weak. He may well be weak, but properly presented, he would appear stronger to the world.

7. Ralf Mannheim

Ralf Mannheim Well-Known Member
    Registered

The U.S. with China was fooling around with weaponizing viruses as part of gain of function researched, and either they foolishly tried to test it as early as 2019 or it was leaked accidentally. Whatever happened, it led to a pandemic and with that disruption of supply chains.

Biden and other politicians, plus counterparts in EU and NATO, were colluding with Ukraine officials and even oligarchs for three reasons: to keep Ukraine dependent on the EU and NATO, to use it as a base for missiles to poke the bear, and to maintain a grand chessboard strategy of encircling Russia (and even China) and coercing weaker countries using over 800 military bases and installations.

What happened? The bear lashed back, the prey is being clawed, and the hunters who were poking the bear and saying, "C'mon, do something," are now looking back in horror because they can't help the prey that they themselves were using, and can no longer poke the bear because they need oil and gas from it.

So, what's the bear going to do next? Nice academic question from those involved who profited, but not for the rest of us.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Now I see Biden has gone to Saudi Arabia --after publicly threatening to punish them for siding with Russia--to beg them to postpone the cuts in oil production until mid-November. He wants them to postpone the cuts until AFTER the mid-term election. Saudi Arabia laughed at the proposal. I believe the cuts are to begin on October 16, so make sure your tanks are full by then, as the gas/diesel price will skyrocket (probably) as the stock market falls. I also read that one of Putin's weapons to get other nations--notably Islamic nations--is to point out how the U.S. has been pushing the gay and trans agenda as part of the "woke" policies and his (Biden's) choices for his advisors. I watched part of an AOC political rally that was so poorly-attended that it resembled a Biden rally of 2020, but it rapidly became an anti-war rally against her for supporting Biden's policies in Ukraine. I think many attendees were of draft age and were scared they would be sent over there.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's funny how someone else drilling for oil has no effect on global conditions whatsoever but if we drill for oil here in the United States, we're ruining the planet. It's kind of like Al Gore's use of electricity doesn't matter but the peons need to do without.

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Exactly.

The same goes for mining rare earth minerals.

Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

A Saudi oil expert was asked about consequences from the production cuts. He said they had seen this stuff under the Obama Administration, and they know that threats really don't mean anything. If there are consequences, they will simply cut production further and get weapons from other countries.

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thats because " Liberalism is a mental disorder" M.Savage. The mentals don't make sense or they are stupid enough to think we are stupid.

13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

-Lines drawn.
    -Lines erased.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

For a while now, some of the truck drivers on Twitter have been talking about an upcoming shortage of diesel fuel, and the report was that we had only around a month supply right now.
    One of the truckers is saying that there is a red alert in the southeast, and a level 4 alert in the northeast. With the holiday season starting, more trucks will be on the road with deliveries than usual, and using up the fuel even faster.
    https://mansfield.energy/

Another worrisome thing that he says is that truck fuel is the same as what is used in most farm equipment, and also in home healing oil; so this means we will also be having a shortage of heating and a price increase as we go into the cold weather. I have been reading that parts of Europe are already going back to coal for heating because of the fuel shortage.

2F86A3B6-BDE4-4768-A19E-92D942278806.jpeg

15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

We burn heating oil in our house, but the alternative for that is diesel. Usually, we get whichever is cheapest but in the winter, we burn diesel because it's not as likely to gel up from the cold.

Don Alaska likes this.