Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I am sure that Trump knows th entire show will be rigged against him, so I suspect he has a plan to use that in his favor in some way.

2. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Active Member
    Registered

I'm sure Tyler and Pete Buttigieg will hit it off. Petey's wife, husband, spouse, or whatever he's called might have some competition.

Sunny Bonet and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Active Member
    Registered

We can only hope and pray that Joe Biden is voted out of office. But as other posts allude to, there will probably be some questionable practices on the part of the Democrats like in 2020.

4. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Active Member
    Registered

But it's probably true.

Sunny Bonet and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Active Member
    Registered

Yeah, but sometimes he uses a "fake" Oval Office. Here's an article in Newsweek (not exactly right-winged news outlet)from 2021 https://www.newsweek.com/why-white-house-built-fake-oval-office-joe-biden-1636616 that talks about it.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Uh-huh.
    Along with the moderators that are heavily biased against Trump, we have CNN which is totally left wing woke and now it has been announced that the New York Times will have 29 Fact Checkers.
    29?

The Times hasn’t been exactly friendly towards Trump even to the point of publishing false information so I wonder, who is going to fact check the fact checkers?
    And…since it has already been proclaimed that Biden can’t be prosecuted for his own evil deeds because of his mental condition, it’s a cinch whatever he says won’t be considered a lie.
    I mean, he could reiterate that his uncle was eaten by cannibals and the Times (and his public) will shrug it off as being the mental meanderings of good ol’ uncle Joe.

All D. Trump has to do is say “everybody loves the idea” (with emphasis of everybody or everyone) and it will be published as a lie.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

CNN is threatening legal action against anyone who fact-checks their fact-checkers in real-time.

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And would that not constitute a breach of the 1st Amendment?

How silly of me. Liberals don’t care about any stinkin’ Constitution especially if it stands in their way of doin’ stupid stuff.

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

It is now being posted that CNN is not only not having an audience for the debate tonight, but even the press are not allowed to actually watch the debate. All press people are supposed to be located in a building across the street and will see the CNN news feed from their Youtube channel.
    Apparently, the White House press staff has petitioned CNN to allow them into the debate building because they believe there might be a medical emergency with one of the participants of the debate.
    The information does not specify whether they think something will happen to Biden or to Trump, but they are thinking that something is going to happen.
    Since CNN has a delay time before it goes on their live feed, if one of the participants did collapse, or was shot, or whatever, they can edit out what actually happens if they do not allow any of the new media into the building during the debate.

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Not only is this not the stuff of America, this is not the stuff of the 21st century.

11. Sunny Bonet

Sunny Bonet Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well the only thing that gives me hope is that Trump accepted all this nonsense, knowing the bias that was going to be against him! Trump has handled a lot thanks to the Democrats insanity and vindictiveness against him, this is probably nothing to him. Unbelievable what Biden and their biased media get away with under the Democrat rule.

12. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The noise from the all-but-goose-stepping beneath the blue banner is already deafening even this early in the game. It's pretty shameless, but I have come to expect no less. All of the usual TDS memes are coming forth even before new ones based on legal actions this year. The intimidation factor is quite high.

From their candidate visibility locally there seems to be no shortage of cash for them to throw around, and of course these locals are another path for funneling cash to the national campaign through the back door.

Polls are always dicey, but they're all we really have right now. Even so, they allow a lot of room for wishful thinking and spin when it comes to prognostication:

Bobby Cole and Sunny Bonet like this.
  13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I think most of America knows this is rigged, and it already has worked to his benefit.

14. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It sounds like half of the Dem machine just realized Biden's state is so dire. The debate rubbed their noses in it and they've gone into a panic. The other half has probably been clued in from the beginning and accepted it as business as usual, but now the factions are squabbling hard.

15. Sunny Bonet

Sunny Bonet Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well I have to say that I was presently surprised by the CNN hosts of the debate. They did really well considering how they feel about Trump.
    Yep sounds like the dems are scrambling because of Biden's action/reactions during the debate. Somebody said that Biden is toast because of his sad performance. One can only hope that that's true for our country and that Kamala Harris doesn't end up taking over!