Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

And this is the guy who walks across a large lawn, by himself, wearing his big black mask. Then, when he approaches the female reporter, he removes his mask to talk to her. When he's done, he puts the mask on and walks back alone.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Can’t smell her hair with his mask on.

4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

It is still hard to beleive how fast these few took down the greatest nation on earth in such a short time.

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  7. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I had lunch in a small town that voted overwhelming for Biden. I joined a half dozen folks at the table and eventually asked why people voted for Biden. The answer was simply, "He was a democrat and we hated Trump. I guess this would suggest two hypotheses. One is that the democrats have a more favored brand than the republicans. Two is that Trump's behavior, especially his tweets and belittling others, didn't play well, possibly hurting the republican brand. I was unable to discuss issues with them as they weren't aware of any, as if the town was in some alternate universe. These are the people who are giving up the country.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I suspect the vaccine mandate for companies employing more than 100 workers will be headed for court, as I don't believe he has the power to do this...but then what does the Constitution matter these days? I think some states will refuse to enforce the mandate or report stats to the Feds. They may try something through the tax system like Obamacare, where the fine isn't a tax except it is...per John Roberts. It all may not matter as Janet Yellen, Fed Chairman, says the U.S. is perhaps going to default on it debt payments in October. Can you say economic collapse internationally anyone?

9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The inventor of the Mrna vaccine said the danger of it is it's possible universal use. That will promote the variations. Viruses seek to survive and if one type is totally blocked, it mutates. He said only those whose immune systems are compromised should be vaccinated. The rest might get the flu but they will statistically survive with better natural immunity. People have always died from flues. Not that many except for the 'Spanish' Flu which had things done at the wrong times during its progression.
    But if you can't force vaccinations, you don't make money for your supporters--ya think?

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I bet this has been in process ever since the nation was founded,or not much long afterward. It's been accelerated since the 60s when we were all supposed to "reject The Establishment." There was nothing offered as an alternative, just "reject whatever has been." Destroy marriages, destroy the family, turn schools into daycare (because no one is home), raise a generation in chaos, put people's lives into chaos, and no one has time to pay attention. Take over our institutions (education, government, judiciary), and when we realize it's time to fight back, we have no vehicle through which to do it...everything has been corrupted.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  11. John Brunner

12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

It’s hard to know what to think.
    Joe just threw 5 mandates out there and if they aren’t obeyed then business owners will face stiff fines, teachers and health care workers will not have jobs etc. With those mandates he can virtually control who works and who doesn’t, who can stay in business and who can’t.

To me, the government is attempting to build a pathway for vaccination passports by implementing another wave of fear but not the fear of getting sick but the fear of not being able to provide for one’s family nor realize the American dream of becoming financially independent by having one’s own business.
    Everyone needs to watch: It won’t be long until Churches will be able to be open but only for those with the passport and the businesses that are allowed to stay open will only be able to serve those who have been vaccinated.
    I do predict that the next election cycle will also be hampered by the inability to go to the polls without the jab hence having to use the postal system which pretty much negates the power of voter identification in the states that require it.

It’s a given that the mandates will be taken to the Supreme Court for adjudication but even then I’m not too sure that the Biden administration will bow to a judgment against the Executive orders.
    They do not understand that the Executive Branch is supposed to support the rule of law and has no ability to make law but it seems that as each day passes this administration finds ways to subvert the Constitution and create more havoc and fear by Executive Order.

And by the bye: It was Joe Biden who said that he wouldn’t mess with Executive Orders because he wasn’t a dictator. Every time Biden speaks it’s just another lie.
    Heck, I’ve been dreading it but bring on Harris and get rid of Biden. She couldn’t do any worse for this country. I can deal with her incessant cackle if she keeps her derned hands away from the ink pens.

13. John Brunner

Same strings, different puppet.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The Daily Wire just announced that they will not be complying and have retained legal council to fight it.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Even the Dems are afraid of what Harris will do. She is just as incompetent as Biden but she is mean and aggressive, while ol' Joe pretty much just does what someone tells him to do.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.